Cardi and Nicki got into a fight?

Started by LiiVE, September 07, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

f

The shit ain?t cute PERIOD. Whether it?s at NYFW or behind fucking Dollar General.

HUGO

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 10, 2018, 11:23:31 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on September 10, 2018, 11:19:14 PM
There?s no time and place to beat up a bitch who isn?t going to voluntarily meet you on the blacktop at 3pm. I just watched 4 amateur designers show at NY fashion week on project runway :plzstop: We gotta stop acting like they were at the Taj Mahal. They were also somewhere in the bowels of the building. Cardi didn?t throw her shoe across the danmz main STAGE or something. I wonder would everyone saying that would have a problem if it were somewhere backstage at the BeT awards. This damn show is in the same vein as that all of that. Them Whites done seen fights before, they?re vile anyway, they live for mess.
It baffles my mind how much people give these white events.  This is literally a big party and that's it.   These "time and place " comments like they were sitting front row at a presidential inauguration. Like gtfoh :dead:

!!!!!

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on September 10, 2018, 11:28:39 PM
f

The shit ain?t cute PERIOD. Whether it?s at NYFW or behind fucking Dollar General.

Well people fight, so gtfoi :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Unless it happens in a boxing ring there's no time and place for a fight.

Nicki was the one yelling and screaming on sight! at the camera, not Cardi. Sis gave her what she asked for.

This is just another L for her to take after already taking an L for Travis blocking her album and taking an L for canceling her flop tour.

Muhahahaha!   

:enchantress:

LOONA.

f

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 10, 2018, 11:32:46 PM
f

Well people fight, so gtfoi :dead:
g

Not everybody lives in goddam Chiraq, luv.

STUNNA GOD

Sinpool

This upscale Elite party where they're all drunk, doing coke in stalls and molesting girls ready for the next metoo movement

brocka4life

f

It?s a fight, not a beauty pageant.

b7

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Was anything noteworthy about the interview?
I didn?t hear it
Other than her saying sumn about the culture

b7

Quote from: GLOCKY on September 10, 2018, 11:59:15 PM
I didn?t hear it
sounds like she literally regurgitated everything her stans be saying

the young teen stans, at that.

CREAM.

Wasnt Nicki screaming ?on sight!? On that flop radio show?

She already put that energy out

Who fucking cares where it happened at

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on September 11, 2018, 12:04:17 AM
Quote from: GLOCKY on September 10, 2018, 11:59:15 PM
I didn?t hear it
sounds like she literally regurgitated everything her stans be saying

the young teen stans, at that.
a true clown