Edgy & Funs Sims thread! Warning: Ver Wilds and Outrageous! haha

Started by Sinpool, April 23, 2018, 09:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal Bell

Quote from: M?n?jonc?. on April 25, 2018, 04:50:41 AM
n

I brought this on PS4 and never played it. Is it better on the PC or gaming system?
pc

u get to put mods n mess in it

Gilgamesh.

This Love and Hip Hop confessional look dsaffffff

b7

Sinpool

Vfdfgvg

Lets just makes this tha edgy sims threads

como la whore

I feel like I'm the only one who still plays Sims 2  :hmph: maybe it's the nostalgia factor but to me it's the perfect Sims experience. So fun.

Sinpool

Quote from: chula. on April 25, 2018, 12:08:46 PM
I feel like I'm the only one who still plays Sims 2  :hmph: maybe it's the nostalgia factor but to me it's the perfect Sims experience. So fun.

Bdbdbd

Never really played the sims 2 that deep. This the first time ive actually had enough patience to put a little effort into my sims and Im lowkey living. These people make the sims so so realistic and shit now

They even makes dry and cracked lips.

Sinpool

Just thoughts I'd update u wild gals on my sims and they adventures of EDGE and funs.

My sims gor had twins and they teens now. One is depressed and always crying in ha beds and the other one is just angrys at the wor

This is Kalia she the angrys one she got into an arguments with this womans names Maren and ended up whoopin ha ass!

She be getting visited by the ghost of Rose. The womans ha mama killed in the streets woo just craze and edgys!

Here go the depressed twin with the angrys one. I forgot her names. Guess that's why she depress! haha

My first sims invited Mareens overs so she could get her daughter to apologize but wells...she ain't apologize!

Ack then Marens threatened the Mama and she snap too!

Mareens rans off, but the depressed one rans after her cause she ain't want ha mamas and twins to go to jails so...she got ha!

Good things tho she not depressed no mores!

Eternal Bell

jjjjjjjjjjhgfjkMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM;,NY./

gorl

Sinpool