Lovecraft country is the best new show on television.

Started by Vonc2002, August 16, 2020, 10:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: WAP on August 19, 2020, 11:07:52 AM
Yawl only watching cause it's black or is it actually good?
:blink:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

When do we ever watch some mess JUST cause it's black on here? 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

CHOKE

Vonc2002

reekz

The way him and that muscle shirt kept me interested the first half of the show

:jetbeauty:

MelMel

Vonc2002

reekz

Ulysses

It was okay. A bit odd. This seems more for the sci-fi girls. Not for everyone. Imma watch the second episode when it's available though and fully decide if I like it. 

Vonc2002

Ummmmm that's kinda exactly who it's for. Every show isn't for everybody :dead:

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 22, 2020, 12:14:39 PM
Ummmmm that's kinda exactly who it's for. Every show isn't for everybody :dead:
why are you so rude

Ulysses

Why y'all so upset that I didn't praise the show? A truly GREAT show appeals to more than one audience. Sorry to have upset you 

Vonc2002

And this show DOES appeal to more than one audience.  That still isn't EVERYONE.  God, y'all be dumb :dead: