Lovecraft country is the best new show on television.

Started by Vonc2002, August 16, 2020, 10:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

ANOTHER great episode. I cant even pick a favourite anymore, but this ep was def Top 3. Whew! They delivered soooo much in this 1.

CHOKE

The Christiana Emmett mess confused me

What was the point of her dying like him?

yummy

I guess to show how brutal his death really was and reverse the imagery by doing it to a white woman

FRANCE

Quote from: yummy on October 05, 2020, 11:12:40 AM
I guess to show how brutal his death really was and reverse the imagery by doing it to a white woman
pretty much what I got from it

rosone1

This was a really good episode.I prefer the supernatural aspects of the show over the sci-fi themes.Those girls and that song that played in their scenes was creepy af.

rosone1

Makes sense.I was wondering if she was laughing or crying when she emerged from the water.And then figured it  had to be laughter since she got what she wanted but now IDK.

Eh...

Quote from: FRANCE on October 05, 2020, 03:47:35 PM
I thought she did it because ruby told her she could never understand how it feels, and so she did it to try and understand
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Vonc2002

They really gonna continue to act like this EACH and every week huh? :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

rosone1

Vonc2002

This is the kinda mess tyler perry should be shooting for. All that he has afforded to him from the resources, to the studio, to the connections, and he's content making mess like "BRUH" :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: rosone1 on October 06, 2020, 01:18:40 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 06, 2020, 01:17:05 AM
They really gonna continue to act like this EACH and every week huh? :omf:
Yep.Even Diana.
These creepy ass things on this train platform  :uhh:
I saw some online articles about them and imma go back and read em when im done. Im watching Ruby air Christina about not being angry about Emmit Till and her privilege rn so imma get back to it

Vonc2002

October 06, 2020, 01:27:11 AM #386 Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 01:27:29 AM by Vonc2002
Im disgusted that nasty ass cop cursed this girl to see these fckn pickaninnies

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

And those comments she made earlier on about not caring about any of it,  I wonder if it'll have any impact on her character now that she can relate

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: FRANCE on October 05, 2020, 03:47:35 PM
Ruby expressed her frustration to Christina and said she wanted her to feel what she felt. Christina has real feelings for her so she took it a step further and experienced the brutal
death, rather than do what would have been predictable. They could have had her change into a Black woman for the day but i'm happy they didn't