Lovecraft country is the best new show on television.

Started by Vonc2002, August 16, 2020, 10:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Did they really have to do that to the uncle :uhh:
Loved what happened to all those white men tho.  Hopefully Tic gained sumn from that lil ceremony
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

The second episode was everything!!!!

I saw people complaining on twitter saying that it's confusing but i think it's pretty clear

Zankou.

Quote from: RIG 7 on August 25, 2020, 09:59:42 PM

I saw people complaining on twitter saying that it's confusing but i think it's pretty clear

!!

b7

Quote from: Say Something on August 25, 2020, 10:01:27 PM

!!
i think Christina is gonna fume at Tic over that powerful ass Ring he now has on.

She admitted she's wanted it all her life but their cult like group is sexist as shit. No one in that village respected her over her Father Adam

MelMel

Quote from: RIG 7 on August 25, 2020, 10:06:00 PM
Quote from: Say Something on August 25, 2020, 10:01:27 PM

!!
i think Christina is gonna fume at Tic over that powerful ass Ring he now has on.

She admitted she's wanted it all her life but their cult like group is sexist as shit. No one in that village respected her over her Father Adam
I think she messed with the ring somehow

because everything was going good with bringing in Eden but then something switched and the ancestor ended up helping/saving Tic, who is my man  :ohwow:

yummy

when that asian lady popped up outta nowhere and started whooping his ass GVDFMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

chun li was fucking him up!

REALucid

Used to write our names in car fog

MelMel

Quote from: yummy on August 26, 2020, 12:14:46 AM
when that asian lady popped up outta nowhere and started whooping his ass GVDFMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I saw the same thing.  I saw someone saying it should've been 2 episodes because too much was revealed in this one.  I watched like :uhh:
People are really fckn stupid

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: yummy on August 26, 2020, 12:14:46 AM

I'm so amazed everytime I see her in sumn. She started on the real world