Lovecraft country is the best new show on television.

Started by Vonc2002, August 16, 2020, 10:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

It would be really dope if there were a feature to ban members from entering your thread
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Im sorry this shit is more like Goosebumps than ANYTHING having to do with actual Lovecraft. :rudone: 

Its really fucking childish and boring. I figured I wouldnt like it months ago when the trailer dropped. The first episode only got slightly interesting near the end and even that was 🥴 this shit is kinda a disgrace to its name. 

Not to mention these songs that dont even fit. The fucking Jeffersons theme sent me over the damn edge. 

Vonc2002

U can kindly get tf out.  Those Netflix shows u go up for?  :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Zankou.

Quote from: No Tomorrow. on August 26, 2020, 02:05:16 PM
Im sorry this shit is more like Goosebumps than ANYTHING having to do with actual Lovecraft. :rudone:

Its really fucking childish and boring. I figured I wouldnt like it months ago when the trailer dropped. The first episode only got slightly interesting near the end and even that was 🥴 this shit is kinda a disgrace to its name.

Not to mention these songs that dont even fit. The fucking Jeffersons theme sent me over the damn edge.

!!

yeah the show sucks. Don't like it anymores

:supluv:

BAPHOMET.

also this show is FAR from confusing or having some deeper meaning  :plzstop: its pretty flat OUT.

and the graphics are disgusting. Jurnee's acting is kinda horrible in this as well

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Say Something on August 26, 2020, 02:08:35 PM
Quote from: No Tomorrow. on August 26, 2020, 02:05:16 PM
Im sorry this shit is more like Goosebumps than ANYTHING having to do with actual Lovecraft. :rudone:

!!

yeah the show sucks. Don't like it anymores

:supluv:
I just cant stomach this shit anymore on a weekly basis. Its not good enough to do that.

I'll check back in on it once the mess completely finishes so i can watch it straight through.

MelMel

Vonc2002