Lovecraft country is the best new show on television.

Started by Vonc2002, August 16, 2020, 10:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

#Mu7

yea. this sounds like a ty song and thats coo cause he needs respect. but this is just really basic ass rnb and i expect bttr from sza.

CHOKE

Quote from: #Mu7 on September 04, 2020, 03:21:00 PM
yea. this sounds like a ty song and thats coo cause he needs respect. but this is just really basic ass rnb and i expect bttr from sza.

n

Vonc2002

Quote from: #Mu7 on September 04, 2020, 03:21:00 PM
The song is EVERYTHING but gtfoh talking about it

Young

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 04, 2020, 01:22:57 PM
Quote from: Young on September 04, 2020, 01:16:03 PM
What's it about gorls

vvvvvvv was just coming to ask this king

i usually shy away from mess with a bunch of hype until after it dies dkwn

still aint seen stranger tings

but should we get in?

:ATLcameo:

!!!!

sss

Wtf is it about gorls?

Vonc2002

opha lipa

Quote from: Young on September 04, 2020, 03:35:04 PM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 04, 2020, 01:22:57 PM
Quote from: Young on September 04, 2020, 01:16:03 PM
What's it about gorls

vvvvvvv was just coming to ask this king

i usually shy away from mess with a bunch of hype until after it dies dkwn

still aint seen stranger tings

but should we get in?

:ATLcameo:

!!!!

sss

Wtf is it about gorls?

cvvvvvvccccv !!!!!

best mess! nothin like it!

ok well stan out and explain the damn plot. thd trailer aint explain the mess  :dead: :dead:  :uhh:

difficult selves
think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Vonc2002

It's not our job to explain shit to y'all.  :dead:
No one explained the shit to us and we ain't gon explain it to y'all. Either watch it cause ur interested  or ATLEAST do the bare minimum and watch the trailer or gtfo :omf:

b7