Lovecraft country is the best new show on television.

Started by Vonc2002, August 16, 2020, 10:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Can y'all not discuss and divulge things that happened in the show ATLEAST until it's aired.  Everyone hasn't fckn watched :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

no! 

you're always hollering about not wanting to put spoiler tags. So I'm about to type a whole synopsis in this bitch 

ton

Quote from: Say Something on September 04, 2020, 09:43:52 PM
no!

you're always hollering about not wanting to put spoiler tags. So I'm about to type a whole synopsis in this bitch
xxxxxxxccccc

Yea fck vonc tbh

Vonc2002

no!

Fag, I said that ONCE and that's when we're pages into a thread talking about sumn.  This fckn episode hasn't even fckn AIRED yet.  Get out of my Damn thread NOW :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

rosone1

Vonc2002

Eh...

I'm not sure if it has been mentioned but episode 4 is on there early. 
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

MelMel

no!

:blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

get that bitch bby

Musicboy88

CHOKE

[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]