Lovecraft country is the best new show on television.

Started by Vonc2002, August 16, 2020, 10:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

Especially when straight men are around, it's... embarrassing 😞

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

rosone1

I'm kinda on the fence about this episode.It revealed what we were thinking about Montrose and what we were thinking about Christina however it will be the first episode that I won't rewatch.Too much gore for me.

CHOKE

I actually didn't finish this episode yet

It didn't snatch me in

I was about mid way through and sis is bopping through the city as a white woman with some 2017 song playing

Now it just seems like they're just doing mess

I know they'll bring it back but this wasn't it for me

Kurama

rosone1

Yeah the whole Ruby storyline is a mess.I'm sure there's reasoning for it besides revealing to us how metamorphosis works with humans.

Kurama

The Pose mess could have been cut too. I have no idea how that helped answer questions or push the story forward. Plus it came at an odd time, we aint about to sympathize with this nigga we barely know or like

Vonc2002

I liked the Ruby mess but I hope they don't somehow use ruby against her sister. Like,  now she'll be in cahoots with the white bitch or sumn
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Can someone please tell me how each episode is related to the former?

FRANCE

Quote from: TinaSnow on September 15, 2020, 10:45:14 AM

Check out the Explanation vids I posted on Page 18. YT vids will outline everything clearly.

Cowgirl

Quote from: FRANCE on September 15, 2020, 11:00:52 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on September 15, 2020, 10:45:14 AM

Check out the Explanation vids I posted on Page 18. YT vids will outline everything clearly.
Def going to watch. The show is good but I feel like it'll be even better after reviewing.

rosone1

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 15, 2020, 10:43:01 AM
I liked the Ruby mess but I hope they don't somehow use ruby against her sister. Like,  now she'll be in cahoots with the white bitch or sumn
I didn't think about that.I bet that's what it will be.

yummy

Quote from: Kurama on September 15, 2020, 10:31:10 AM
The Pose mess could have been cut too. I have no idea how that helped answer questions or push the story forward. Plus it came at an odd time, we aint about to sympathize with this nigga we barely know or like

!!! I get him stepping into his truth and everything but the whole drag ball moment was unneeded.

Kinda over all these shows tryna pull a "oof! representation!" moment all the time

FRANCE

I loved tonight's episode. Everything is coming together. And shiiiit Jamie Chung sis, ACT BITCH!

CHOKE

One of their best mess 

I loved every fucking scene