“Borderline” Video at 2M Views/Behind the Scenes VIDEO

Started by reekz, July 30, 2020, 04:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keionte

Quote from: RIGs Oceans on July 31, 2020, 08:25:56 AM
Quote from: Keionte on July 31, 2020, 08:10:25 AM
This video is so good. It made me REALLY believe in Brandy as an actress. I haven't been convince since Moesha TBH!... I just supported her acting chops and hoped it got better  :kii:

But this video and song is EVERYTHING. I wish they kept some of the vocals higher like the demo but im satisfied with the song, video and ALBUM.

Y'all really had me scared for this damn album  :plzstop:

I stayed up all night listening and its truly poetry and a good body of work :blush: :wub:
when i tell you I'm stanning like i haven't in a while

It feels good to love these songs and not have to convince myself
:plzstop:

Rig! I was so worried. When she was streaming I was ready to kii tbh. "Alright, time for some mess"
She played and got all the way down to "High Heels" and I was like wait?? We are almost at the end.. This wasn't bad, but let me wait til 12 for the full experience. BA-BYYYYYYYY...

I got my whole entire life last night. Haven't really been to sleep. Been playing the album from top to bottom all night lol

Nonchalantboi

This damn actress....I love the video simple yet effective! Come thru Bran

🔥🔥🔥

BORderline

This video is so good. It made me REALLY believe in Brandy as an actress. I haven't been convince since Moesha TBH!... I just supported her acting chops and hoped it got better  :kii:

But this video and song is EVERYTHING. I wish they kept some of the vocals higher like the demo but im satisfied with the song, video and ALBUM.

I stayed up all night listening and its truly poetry and a good body of work :blush: :wub:

INSTANT LOVE. Last time that happened was in 2004 with Afrodisiac.

B fucking 7.

Bish

Her best video since the NSN era. I am so proud of Brandy for being able to go there and go outside her comfort zone.  This video made a statement! 

Moon

a prime example of a video that really makes you LOVE the song

Moon

Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on July 31, 2020, 02:25:41 AM
I feel like if she was on a major label this video would have not given this.
They would have sabotaged her as usual.

100%

they would have had Kwee looking a plum fool

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Eh... on July 31, 2020, 12:09:31 AM
It's weird... I enjoyed the song more while watching the video.  Good job

i loved it before but the video pushed it up among my favs  :'(

Vonc2002

I just watched again and I ADORE this fckn song.  The video is perfect for the song.  I did want another scene but watching it again just now, it's fine without one
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

AfroJisiac

when i see her cry in the video when they lock her up...omg  it broke my heart (i know it was acting but damn she got me good) i dont like seeing bran cry it always makes me sad  :stressed:

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 31, 2020, 10:18:02 AM
I just watched again and I ADORE this fckn song.  The video is perfect for the song.  I did want another scene but watching it again just now, it's fine without one

!!

Aalonso.

oop thought she was testifying in front of that mic but she's singing in a lounge. 

Eh...

I like the video as is... Only thing I could see them possibly adding was like a fast montage at the beginning or end showing her being jealous/stalkerish to her guy showing why she ended in the asylum but it isn't necessary bc the song explains it
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

b7

Quote from: Keionte on July 31, 2020, 08:28:17 AM

Rig! I was so worried. When she was streaming I was ready to kii tbh. "Alright, time for some mess"
She played and got all the way down to "High Heels" and I was like wait?? We are almost at the end.. This wasn't bad, but let me wait til 12 for the full experience. BA-BYYYYYYYY...

I got my whole entire life last night. Haven't really been to sleep. Been playing the album from top to bottom all night lol
trust me i understand

:stressed:

I'm glad it had an effect on you like this. I'm so full

Drogon

Le Champ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 31, 2020, 10:18:02 AM