I know we all grieve differently.... But I haven't bought ANYTHING sis is sellin

Started by ton, March 08, 2020, 09:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ton

Quote from: animmai. on March 08, 2020, 10:10:58 PM
Grief is a very weird thing

Some people need to hide out and mourn in private for weeks or months, some people don't get hit by it until they go to the actual funeral, and some folks can be pretty reserved about it and one memory hits them and can send them into full-blown breakdown

And I'm sure she has someone typing up these posts for her and is being surrounded by other family members
fag shut up and slander this bitch

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Rxxf

I can't judge grief. At all.
BRANDY

Hiroshimoto

im not gonna speak bad about her. but his passing has shot her celebrity up she went from 1 million followers to 13 Million in 2 months

at the end of the day she's still grieving

fedswatchin

🦚

Kwee is not about to pull the sober living somber lauren london act to appease a bunch of hoteps. That will shit on her the second she starts dating again.

She is in good spirits and making sure the legacy and hard work stays in tact. Shocker....bit she has to be sKrong for her children.
——————///——————-

yummy

Quote from: ton on March 08, 2020, 10:20:18 PM
Quote from: animmai. on March 08, 2020, 10:10:58 PM
Grief is a very weird thing

Some people need to hide out and mourn in private for weeks or months, some people don't get hit by it until they go to the actual funeral, and some folks can be pretty reserved about it and one memory hits them and can send them into full-blown breakdown

And I'm sure she has someone typing up these posts for her and is being surrounded by other family members
fag shut up and slander this bitch

okay

Gigi was kinda hit in the face tbh

:udontlookok:

Bentley. HARRIS!

omg if some MESS came out

like if Gi was supposed to stay at home but Kobe left early

i really could not take a snapped mess...

Kalifornia.

Sinpool

Bdbdhfhd

i will agree with that

nobody gave a fuck about Vanessa until her fam died

🦚

——————///——————-

Navyman

Quote from: .::Ric0 Fam0s0 Slæ::. on March 08, 2020, 10:27:54 PM
Kwee is not about to pull the sober living somber lauren london act to appease a bunch of hoteps. That will shit on her the second she starts dating again.

She is in good spirits and making sure the legacy and hard work stays in tact. Shocker....bit she has to be sKrong for her children.

This is gonna be interesting as hell for the both of them, if they even date seriously again. Because I know they gonna drag the shit out of that man  :dead:

b7

Quote from: Darius. on March 08, 2020, 09:42:59 PM
:disgusted: I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY didnt want to be the one to say it because the girls think im always hating and angry but....
SDSDDSDSDSDSDS

you aren't alone. this was a lil ... different for me but i dont wanna say

:plzstop: