Official TV Show Thread!

Started by BrandySource, May 07, 2016, 05:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Sovereign.

Quote from: MelMel on February 10, 2017, 12:02:45 AM
Quote from: ?quababe. on February 09, 2017, 11:17:07 PM
BITCH I'm gonna get into Penny Dreadful.

Y'all watch Bates Motel? BITCH Vera Farmiga acts down and there are so many gag moments.
Sis you know that's my mess!!!!!!!!   :stressed: :stressed:

Sis! Norma Bates is a ki down.  :kii:

I  be screaming when she snaps. I'm on season 2.

MelMel

Quote from: ?quababe. on February 10, 2017, 07:17:31 PM
Quote from: MelMel on February 10, 2017, 12:02:45 AM
Quote from: ?quababe. on February 09, 2017, 11:17:07 PM
BITCH I'm gonna get into Penny Dreadful.

Y'all watch Bates Motel? BITCH Vera Farmiga acts down and there are so many gag moments.
Sis you know that's my mess!!!!!!!!   :stressed: :stressed:

Sis! Norma Bates is a ki down.  :kii:

I  be screaming when she snaps. I'm on season 2.
her snaps are legendary and they have me In tears. I swear it only gets better  :stressed:

Vonc2002

Im watching legion. Is this not based off that movie with the girl demons were trying to kill
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

February 11, 2017, 09:42:03 AM #2344 Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 09:42:19 AM by Nice Stereo.
No :dead:

Legion is Professor Xavier's son from Xmen

Vonc2002

Oh well that sounds more interesting
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

February 11, 2017, 09:46:06 AM #2346 Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 09:58:05 AM by Nice Stereo.
terrible show

GRAND

Everything comes to full circle by the end of the episode

Vonc2002

Im glad y'all told me that cause this is making more sense now.  Why this girl doesn't wanna be touched and why he's  a fckn lunatic with the ability to tear up his room and a kitchen cause he's upset

Vonc2002

I was sitting here like wtf does all this nonsense have to do with the girl in the diner that's birthing Jesus :uhh:

Zankou.

GRAND

!!

I was so confused until the last 20 mins or so

GRAND

Especially since I don't follow to comics

Zankou.

I knew what was happening the whole time

:supluv:

Vonc2002