Nicki is NOT number 1 and loses her mind on twitter. Tea inside.

Started by 🦚, August 13, 2018, 03:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Andrais. on August 20, 2018, 09:57:01 AM
QuoteNicki Minaj Says She?s Considering Delaying US Tour

Nicki Minaj has been in the spotlight like no other of late following the ?unique? roll-out and promotion of new album ?Queen.?

Social media has been quite the tool for the talented rapper, who hasn?t shied away from sharing her thoughts on the project?s greatness and its alleged unfair treatment at the hands of the powers that be.

Now, Onika may be on the cusp of upsetting a large portion of her Stateside base. Because, she has revealed that she?s presently mulling delaying the start of the US leg her and Future?s ?NICKIHNDRXX TOUR? until 2019. This despite the trek being set to kick off next month?

Full story below?

Speaking to fans on a live Instagram, Minaj said the following:

?I?m really looking forward to this tour.

[But] I am thinking about possibly starting the tour with the European run because there?s so many dope things Jamie and I have planned out to do. And, just like with the album ? when I was pushing the album back ? you guys didn?t understand why. And then when you got the album it was like ?oh, I see that it?s perfection.?

With the tour, it?s the same thing. Like I want to make sure that I?m giving you guys the best possible tour. So I?m still thinking about it. And if I do (postpone), it?ll still be in indoor arenas. I think it?ll be dope because you guys will have more videos at that time and we would have had more time to live with the album. So, nothing will change with the European dates and I?ll do an Australian run in January.?

The European run Minaj mentions kicks off at the end of February and and climaxes at the end of March. So, ?if? the US shows are pushed indeed back, it?d theoretically mean that Stateside arenas wouldn?t be seeing her until at least April 2019. At the earliest.

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2018/08/nicki-minaj-says-shes-considering-delaying-tour/

:plzstop:
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

🦚

Todays Donkey of The Day goes to @NICKIMINAJ for complaining on social media after 'Queen' debuted at At No. 2 Behind @trvisXX #Astroworld. Full video here: ihr.fm/2vSMBkb

:omf:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

CREAM.

Nicki Minaj has been in the spotlight like no other of late following the ?unique? roll-out and promotion of new album ?Queen.?

Social media has been quite the tool for the talented rapper, who hasn?t shied away from sharing her thoughts on the project?s greatness and its alleged unfair treatment at the hands of the powers that be.

Now, Onika may be on the cusp of upsetting a large portion of her Stateside base. Because, she has revealed that she?s presently mulling delaying the start of the US leg her and Future?s ?NICKIHNDRXX TOUR? until 2019. This despite the trek being set to kick off next month?

Full story below?

[But] I am thinking about possibly starting the tour with the European run because there?s so many dope things Jamie and I have planned out to do. And, just like with the album ? when I was pushing the album back ? you guys didn?t understand why. And then when you got the album it was like ?oh, I see that it?s perfection.?

With the tour, it?s the same thing. Like I want to make sure that I?m giving you guys the best possible tour. So I?m still thinking about it. And if I do (postpone), it?ll still be in indoor arenas. I think it?ll be dope because you guys will have more videos at that time and we would have had more time to live with the album. So, nothing will change with the European dates and I?ll do an Australian run in January.?

The European run Minaj mentions kicks off at the end of February and and climaxes at the end of March. So, ?if? the US shows are pushed indeed back, it?d theoretically mean that Stateside arenas wouldn?t be seeing her until at least April 2019. At the earliest.

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2018/08/nicki-minaj-says-shes-considering-delaying-tour/

:ack:

BigDawg

Quote from: DidYouEvenKnowVersace? on August 20, 2018, 09:58:01 AM

Full story below?

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

🦚

Poor Fresh. The only barbie on here who bought tickets  :ohwow:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

whatever

Lmao Charlamagne emphasis on number 2
:plzstop: :plzstop:

whatever

Bdhdhdhdh

He said second consecutive #2

Put ya number 2s in the air if u did it on em

I'm crying   :kii: :kii: :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: CardiVENOM on August 20, 2018, 09:59:54 AM
Todays Donkey of The Day goes to @NICKIMINAJ for complaining on social media after 'Queen' debuted at At No. 2 Behind @trvisXX #Astroworld. Full video here: ihr.fm/2vSMBkb

:omf:
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BigDawg