Nicki is NOT number 1 and loses her mind on twitter. Tea inside.

Started by 🦚, August 13, 2018, 03:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mariah4ever

Quote from: whatever on August 19, 2018, 07:28:49 PM
She wants to give unbothered so bad

[instagram]
[/instagram]
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEVBGRBE

not her rlly givin'

Mariah4ever

Quote from: red skin on August 19, 2018, 07:31:25 PM
Oh God. I hope she doesn't get into that "Off to Prague!" mess again now.

Girl log OFF .  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSEGT

LOONA.

Mariah4ever

all this is actually makin' me like her more

i wanna be this kinda bitch this week

LOONA.

Quote from: whatever on August 19, 2018, 07:28:49 PM
She wants to give unbothered so bad

[instagram]
[/instagram]

Call! Text!

The shade is none of them are tweeting so we can SEE because they know you look dumb.   

:omf:

whatever

Quote from: red skin on August 19, 2018, 07:33:40 PM
Each tweet is just like .... giving comedians more material to work with. More articles to write, more narratives to conjure up and wrap around each and every word.

Jesus. Just be secure with yourself. It's kind of frustrating that she doesn't realize how great she is, and focus on what she's accomplished.

Deep down inside she always felt like lil Kim was the queen and she thought when she took her down it would fulfill her and make her the queen...

She knows deep down inside she's not.

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on August 19, 2018, 06:42:29 PM
Quote from: TALISA2.0 on August 19, 2018, 06:39:06 PM
"just be talking"

did she not tell the truth tho? :dead: You faggots wouldn't last in a real debate
my quoting of that post has more to do with her hypocrisy than anything. No one disputed the truth in what she said :dead: what?re u going on about

The very same numbers and charts she wished everyone wouldn?t focus on back in 2014, are the same ones she?s been ranting and raving about for the past 48 hours :kii: just stop, Talisa. 

Real debate! girl where
This idiot :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Drogon

Quote from: Andrais. on August 19, 2018, 07:33:08 PM

You wrote a freestyle?

Sis how that work?     

Well to her defense on this. Freestyles can be written.

Freestyle just means its "free" from radio and other typical song structure.

But lash her regardless

BAPHOMET.

BigDawg

The best thing she can do now is stfu and ride this wave...take this L and do a PSA about humility.

whatever

Quote from: Andrais. on August 19, 2018, 07:33:08 PM

You wrote a freestyle?

Sis how that work?     

Nnnnn

We saw what she did with young ma ouuuu

Sis don't embarrass yourself....

Speaking of that Rem freestyle lashed her

whatever

Quote from: red skin on August 19, 2018, 07:38:38 PM
Quote from: whatever on August 19, 2018, 07:35:34 PM
Quote from: red skin on August 19, 2018, 07:33:40 PM
Each tweet is just like .... giving comedians more material to work with. More articles to write, more narratives to conjure up and wrap around each and every word.

Jesus. Just be secure with yourself. It's kind of frustrating that she doesn't realize how great she is, and focus on what she's accomplished.

Deep down inside she always felt like lil Kim was the queen and she thought when she took her down it would fulfill her and make her the queen...

She knows deep down inside she's not.
The definition of "Queen" is totally subjective and the title's owner will vary based on who you ask.

Although the theory is interesting, I don't agree.

She needs to just sit down and look at the amazing career she's had. The numbers that she pulled in. I feel bad for her because her insecurity is eating her alive. And looking at a bunch of strangers lining up to bash your e-skull in isn't helpful either, I'd assume.

Welp it's only down from here.
:letsmessfag: