When thinking of "overrated" singers .. who comes to mind?

Started by GLOCK, April 22, 2017, 03:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Sleigh It Right on April 22, 2017, 07:49:53 PM
I find it interesting to see the gorls on here that sing go up for Alicia. Baffled even.
s
well early Alicia Key's is undeniable tho :dead:

that's like us discrediting Whit and Mimi completely because they started singing like shit

and dare I say early Alicia was serving up better vocals than early Bey around that time :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on April 22, 2017, 08:05:28 PM
I find it interesting to see the gorls on here that sing go up for Alicia. Baffled even.
s

that's like us discrediting Whit and Mimi completely because they started singing like shit

and dare I say early Alicia was serving up better vocals than early Bey around that time :dead:

:plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

s

:dead: :dead: :dead:
I did used to really like alicia more overall tho. When the you don't know my names n mess where comin out, u couldn't tell me she wasn't the best thing walking
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Ggggggggggggggggggggg The way you guys fall for it  :plzstop:

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 22, 2017, 08:11:57 PM
s

:dead: :dead: :dead:
I did used to really like alicia more overall tho. When the you don't know my names n mess where comin out, u couldn't tell me she wasn't the best thing walking
I remember the 1st time I heard U Dont... on the radio
I was blown away. John and Kanye gave her HEAT
I just KNEW that was a sample but that was his voice
:uhh:

Cowgirl

Adele for sure. It really enfuriates me when people say she sings better than Bey. Maybe she gave some competition back in her debut days but she's lost it..

Mel.

Beyonce, Adele
those are pretty much the two that come to mind.

Vonc2002

I was waiting on someone to be edgy and say beyonce. I dont agree tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 22, 2017, 09:41:14 PM
!!!

She's very vocally underrated..

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on April 22, 2017, 09:45:41 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 22, 2017, 09:41:14 PM
!!!

She's very vocally underrated..
yea, she's not even an overrated singer. what she could be is an overrated performer

Mel.

nothing to "edgy" about.
she's a good singer, but she's definitely not what a lot make her out to be

and I've always said that
yes, she may technically be good, but her voice really doesn't have any UMPH to it.
I've never been amazed by a Beyonce vocal.

Mel.