Megan Thee Horse sued for sexual harassment.

Started by Plastic., April 23, 2024, 02:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Are y'all really this slow? Did you expect her lawyer to admit fault and accept the charges gracefully? :unsure:

opha lipa

Quote from: Cowgirl on April 24, 2024, 06:07:13 AMAre y'all really this slow? Did you expect her lawyer to admit fault and accept the charges gracefully? :unsure:

QuoteThis is an employment claim for money — with no sexual harassment claim filed and with salacious accusations to attempt to embarrass her. We will deal with this in court.

r u ?  :uhh:
think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

opha lipa

Quote from: how u let him cheat on April 24, 2024, 06:36:55 AM
Quote from: Cowgirl on April 24, 2024, 06:07:13 AMAre y'all really this slow? Did you expect her lawyer to admit fault and accept the charges gracefully? :unsure:

QuoteThis is an employment claim for money — with no sexual harassment claim filed and with salacious accusations to attempt to embarrass her. We will deal with this in court.

yes.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: how u let him cheat on April 24, 2024, 06:37:31 AM
Quote from: how u let him cheat on April 24, 2024, 06:36:55 AM

yes.

:plzstop:

soul plane ✈️

April 24, 2024, 08:19:45 AM #35 Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 08:24:27 AM by shante smith
now youve officially been chopped n screwed.
screw screw CHOP CHOP! 🔪 🔪 and screwed

Cowgirl

April 24, 2024, 09:17:04 AM #36 Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 09:31:02 AM by Cowgirl
She's being sued for wages and accused of sexual harassment. Plastic combined the two to be edgy but all her lawyer did was respond to what is out there. There's been no evidence disputing either.

Whatever the outcome, seems like proof and evidence are irrelevant when it comes to Megan.

BruceTruMusicFan

The biggest issue with these celebrities is that they build friendships with their employees, then fire them like the help. His feelings are hurt; it's horrible to get fired through her management people. Celebrities are just not good people; there's no way to be when your entire existence is built around people constantly inflating your ego.

opha lipa

reptile mess indeed. ask nicki lolz

good foot!

:plzstop:

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Cowgirl

opha lipa

Cowgirl

April 24, 2024, 06:07:23 PM #43 Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 06:08:40 PM by Cowgirl
I CHOSE not to use a comma the same way I'm choosing to ignore your lame ass from now on. I tried but I can't think of another user who makes my eyes roll more than this user. In return, please refrain from anything Bow-related moving forward.