I kinda look at this Tyra clip differently now

Started by crime mob, September 06, 2021, 08:23:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on September 06, 2021, 09:16:55 PM
Nah she was just really bitchy for no reason and wanted a moment.

Because she didn't react the way YOU wanted doesn't mean she wasn't serious Tyra.

She was already eliminated. the hell did she want her to do?

:dead:

Hjjjjjjjjjjjkkkkkkkkkkkkkjjjjjjj

Tyra was a fool for this. Period.

ophababes.

my bby fro just knew this was about to be a retrospective think piece

hit diff !

CHOKE

Wai Fro, bring yo ass back here

After watching the mess, this is actually WORSE than I remembered

The girl was actually trying to leave with some dignity and grace. Even if she had cried and given Tyra the poor unambiguous black girl reaction  she wanted ha ass would have STILL been eliminated with ha grandma's lights turned off.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on September 06, 2021, 09:16:55 PM
Nah she was just really bitchy for no reason and wanted a moment.

Because she didn't react the way YOU wanted doesn't mean she wasn't serious Tyra.

She was already eliminated. the hell did she want her to do?

:dead:
:plzstop:

b7

Quote from: JCJ on September 06, 2021, 08:37:51 PM
Quote from: Murrah on September 06, 2021, 08:29:04 PM
Tiffany revealed in an interview that they actually edited the lashing down, and why her attitude was non-chalant.

QuoteAccording to Richardson, the argument was "1,000 times worse" in reality. She was hesitant to elaborate, but when pressed for more details, Richardson said she recalled Banks yelling at her, "You can go back to your house and sleep on your mattress on the floor with your baby," in front of the other judges, contestants, and crew members. Richardson wouldn't reveal further information about what may have been edited out of Banks's tirade, but that particular comment, she said, "stayed in the back of my mind."

https://www.buzzfeed.com/michaelblackmon/we-were-rooting-for-you-we-were-all-rooting-for-you

Yeah, Tyra ain't shit
Now see

I didn't see this ssdsdsd

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Murrah on September 06, 2021, 08:29:04 PM
Tiffany revealed in an interview that they actually edited the lashing down, and why her attitude was non-chalant.

QuoteAccording to Richardson, the argument was "1,000 times worse" in reality. She was hesitant to elaborate, but when pressed for more details, Richardson said she recalled Banks yelling at her, "You can go back to your house and sleep on your mattress on the floor with your baby," in front of the other judges, contestants, and crew members. Richardson wouldn't reveal further information about what may have been edited out of Banks's tirade, but that particular comment, she said, "stayed in the back of my mind."

https://www.buzzfeed.com/michaelblackmon/we-were-rooting-for-you-we-were-all-rooting-for-you
SDDDHDHSHSHAJSJSJSJSJDJSJSSSS
SA
S

A
D
S

S
S
S
SA
S
A

D
D
D

A
S
Z

F
S
F

S
D
S
F
D
G

DF

Dr Naomi Campbell

the girls were saying once they were off the show agencies wanted nothing to do with them because the show wasn't credible and they wanted real models and not reality tv stars dfdfds they had to rebuild themselves back up

Fatima has been the most successful model off the franchise as well as Winnie and they said the show didn't serve them
Fatima was saying the show made the industry seem way more chaotic and dramatic than it actually was and a lot of scenes were maniputalted emotionally
fdsafga it was good TV but the biggest person it served was Tyra and her "knowledge" of the industry dfsf

some of those tasks were fucking stupid
no one does shoots in pitch black darkness in the middle of the fucking woods :dead:

b7

Dnndnnfnfmdnfmfnfnfnfn

This show was tv gold I'm sorry

:plzstop:

What a bitch

Kaeli.

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on September 07, 2021, 06:22:49 AM
the girls were saying once they were off the show agencies wanted nothing to do with them because the show wasn't credible and they wanted real models and not reality tv stars dfdfds they had to rebuild themselves back up

Fatima has been the most successful model off the franchise as well as Winnie and they said the show didn't serve them
Fatima was saying the show made the industry seem way more chaotic and dramatic than it actually was and a lot of scenes were maniputalted emotionally
fdsafga it was good TV but the biggest person it served was Tyra and her "knowledge" of the industry dfsf

some of those tasks were fucking stupid
no one does shoots in pitch black darkness in the middle of the fucking woods :dead:
Those wobbly ass Runways Tyra used to have the girls on :LDJF:IDSJNJkdSOS:FJDSOI"F

Kaeli.

Alright Girls, we're gonna have you walking in 13 inch heels! but be careful! if you fall off, it'll be in the pits of HELL! this is totally what real models do! Take My word for it :trannyjblige:

Dr Naomi Campbell

QuoteIn an interview with the site, she admitted that appearing on Top Model was more hindrance than help when it came to working in the fashion industry for real.

She revealed that she didn't even get much work during her first year as a model, because her agency didn't want prospective clients to associate her with reality TV.

'My agency wanted to strip the whole Top Model off me and basically sell me as a model, and not a reality TV model,' she said. 'I did jobs here and there, but I think what was going on was that my agency wanted to build me from scratch.'

She says she has a 'love-hate relationship' with the show. She credits it with triggering an interest in fashion, but felt it didn't represent the fashion industry as it really is.

It was really intense and dramatic,' she said. 'There was unnecessary stress; they made fashion seem like it was the hardest thing in the world.
'Now that I work as a professional model, I advise people to stay away from any television shows. It's a waste of your time; it's just entertainment. It's not the fashion that we now know.'

She told how ANTM producers purposely made the hopeful models uncomfortable for dramatic effect.

'It just brings out the worst of you,' she said. 'They put you in uncomfortable situations so you're not yourself. Like not being fed on time. If I'm not eating at my times, then you don't want to be around me!

'...When we were shooting on the boat and Marvita [Washington] was getting seasick... they had Advil, but they didn't want to give it to her to see how she would react.

'Now that I work as a professional model, I advise people to stay away from TV shows... It's not the fashion that we now know'

'Or if you wanted water or needed to go pee, sometimes they would just hold us in the car.'

Her fellow ANTM contestants appear to have suffered from their subsequent fame more than she has though.

'I hear a lot of Top Model girls say they are dismissed by clients because they recognize them, but it never happened to me.'

Ma Lo

September 07, 2021, 09:49:45 PM #44 Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 09:54:46 PM by The Night King
Tyra is very sneaky and calculating to me. I can't see this clip as anything else other than a constant need for attention mixed with corny acting. She didn't care about this girl. What has she truly done for the black community other than top model really? I know she donates to charities but that ain't enough and I'm gonna do some detective work to see which ones she's contributed to.  Tyra is the epitome of fake. Naomi may be a bitch... but you see her coming baby. Tyra is very underhanded. Multiple people have said Tyra is cold as ice and I believe it.