eeek 

Kalifornia.

Quote from: K.I.N.G. on January 10, 2020, 12:21:51 PM
He chose his child's mother over his granny

I mean ..   :uhh:

That's kinda how it goes ugly
https://twitter.com/darrenmcgrady/status/1215098025661603840

n

Doesn't this ogre have some fish & chips to cook?

Like nigga tend to them eggs & flapjacks and stfu.

BigDawg

Dianna  would have been standing up for Harry, she didn't play when it came to those boys. She wasn't bred up in that shit, she married into it. 

Naomi Hit Me

QuoteHarry and Meghan have a ready-made brand which could earn them "an absolute fortune" and make them bigger than the Beckhams and Obamas, according to brand experts.

Some analysts say the couple could easily earn up to £500m in their first year of independence, their brand will be ethical and luxury on par with the Obamas and Bill Gates, and they will move to North America permanently.
:plzstop:

Ma Lo

January 10, 2020, 10:26:44 PM #71 Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 10:27:39 PM by Ntwadumela
The amount of abuse and mistreatment Meghan has endured since she married him is unconscionable. She is the sweetest girl and doesn't deserve any of it. She is beautiful, articulate and them white bastards and demons just cannot take her. When somebody is jealous of you ...they will literally kill you. Hell
a jealous black girl would try to take Meghan out so imagine a white devil? I've seen this firsthand. I had some white friends that live in the UK years ago and they really believed that their daughters would be in Meghan's shoes. They groom these girls from
infancy with those expectations, and it's been going on for centuries. A nigger bitch? A duchess. They ain't having it. She needs to run for her life. I feel bad for them. It's not even about money. This is very demonic to me.