Evelyn is a punk bitch

Started by BigDawg, August 07, 2017, 09:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: AYR on August 08, 2017, 11:15:59 AM
Quote from: Drais. on August 08, 2017, 11:08:03 AM
Quote from: Scott. on August 08, 2017, 11:06:26 AM
I don't see how anyone can't see that Jackie saw what Shaunie was trying to do and lashed her ass and got gone. Shaunie was being messy as usual when nobody was speaking to her.

And who just walks into somebody's conversation and asks what their talking about? That's just ghetto and rude.     
did Jackie not sit down and ask Jennifer and Hazel what they had been talking about?
Are u really trying to equate malaysia telling jackie that they were talking about her and had sumn to say to her, so her asking what they had to say to Shawn walking outside and jumping into a conversation that had nothing to do with her :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on August 08, 2017, 11:41:21 AM
Which one bought a taser because she's too scared to throw hands?

Which one was on the phone trying to call goons to fight their battles?

But Jackie is the one that's scared.     

Evelyn is INDEED scared of jackie which is why that bitch has everything in the cworld to say and kicks shit when she's not around but is completely SILENT in her presence. Bitch, ur clearly the same messy ass hoe uve always been so no one is buying this "not engaging" shit. If u truly didn't wanna engage u wouldve left it alone. Like, who tf buys tasers and shit? This scared ass bitch :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

its like im in the twilight zone reading these posts

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on August 08, 2017, 11:50:08 AM
its like im in the twilight zone
Yea, this is where u are most times

Scott.

I'm just cackling at the fact that anyone thinks Jackie is scared of Evelyn. I can't. Evelyn ain't nobody to be afraid of.

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 08, 2017, 11:44:43 AM
I don't see how anyone can't see that Jackie saw what Shaunie was trying to do and lashed her ass and got gone. Shaunie was being messy as usual when nobody was speaking to her.

And who just walks into somebody's conversation and asks what their talking about? That's just ghetto and rude.     
did Jackie not sit down and ask Jennifer and Hazel what they had been talking about?
Are u really trying to equate malaysia telling jackie that they were talking about her and had sumn to say to her, so her asking what they had to say to Shawn walking outside and jumping into a conversation that had nothing to do with her :dead:

First of all how was Shaunie to know that the conversation wasn't about her?
Second did they not both walk into conversations and ask what they were about? According to Drais that's rude

RAY7

When push came to shove
Jackie was scared to say what she had to say
and that's really the bottom line of who is scared
Evelyn told her straight up that she didn't accept her fake apologies
and she doesn't fuck with her
:cheerup:

Vonc2002

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 08, 2017, 11:48:02 AM
Quote from: Drais. on August 08, 2017, 11:41:21 AM
Which one bought a taser because she's too scared to throw hands?

Which one was on the phone trying to call goons to fight their battles?

But Jackie is the one that's scared.     

Evelyn is INDEED scared of jackie which is why that bitch has everything in the cworld to say and kicks shit when she's not around but is completely SILENT in her presence. Bitch, ur clearly the same messy ass hoe uve always been so no one is buying this "not engaging" shit. If u truly didn't wanna engage u wouldve left it alone. Like, who tf buys tasers and shit? This scared ass bitch :kii:

dhhfff

The way Jackie was sitting at the table looking dead at her and sis kept looking the other way.

Evelyn couldn't even fight Jennifer fhhhgggg

She is disgusting tbh. She keeps going back and forth with Takari because she knows it gets to Jackie. Jackie has already tried addressing her like 3 or 4 times and the scary ass bitch either keeps quiets or tries to shut herself off completely.

Like sis be a fckn woman and let's get to the nitty gritty.     

LOONA.

Quote from: AYR on August 08, 2017, 11:53:27 AM

ffkkkdd

When is Shaunie EVER the topic hun?

RAY7

Quote from: Drais. on August 08, 2017, 11:59:48 AM
Quote from: AYR on August 08, 2017, 11:53:27 AM

ffkkkdd

When is Shaunie EVER the topic hun?

well since the yacht when Jackie brought up Shaunie's interview
where she said she didn't know the truth
Jackie has been fuming ever since

LOONA.

Um Jackie already knew they were gonna talk to her about her daughter which is why she went ahead and addressed the elephant in the room before they tried to ambush her. She didn't walk in and hear them talking and repeat what she walked in on like Shaunie did.

That is completely different   :dead:

RAY7

Jennifer is not even confrontational like that
they probably were gonna wait to talk in private with her
"ambush!" Plz

LOONA.

h

Both her and Hazel said when they were having drinks with Malaysia that they were gonna say something during the dinner.     

RAY7

They couldn't pull her to the side during the dinner?