Have you any of you gors actually met one another?

Started by Dee, March 27, 2024, 09:15:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingDavid

Quote from: Young on March 27, 2024, 08:04:04 PMReally would love to meet all you
And my bby loves that aren't on here anymore

Met King David a few times and we're real life friends.

Not met a few times when we whole ass worked together lmaooooooooo but yes we are real friends for life and it's not just on here  :kii: 

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 27, 2024, 05:11:33 PMI haven't met anyone from here yet, but I know I'd have a great time with Oph, Scotty, Bow, Mays, Trey, Rig, Zankou, Vonc, Nine, MelMel, Afro, Ray, Nick, Laz, my WWE gorls and whoever else I didn't mention.

i would love to meet you as well.  You seem like you have a good sense of humor and dont take anything on here too seriously which is rare af on here! now if i could make you a phaedra stan lolz

Buy The Stars✨

ohh has anyone ever met Mel number 1? the one from brooklyn or the bronx who loves chris brown and anything asian. he was always a bit of a mystery :enchantress: 

Young

Quote from: KingDavid on March 27, 2024, 10:49:56 PM
Quote from: Young on March 27, 2024, 08:04:04 PMReally would love to meet all you
And my bby loves that aren't on here anymore

Met King David a few times and we're real life friends.

Not met a few times when we whole ass worked together lmaooooooooo but yes we are real friends for life and it's not just on here  :kii: 

:plzstop:  :plzstop:

I ain't mean it to sound like that broski

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Lazarus

Lazarus

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 27, 2024, 05:11:33 PMI haven't met anyone from here yet, but I know I'd have a great time with Oph, Scotty, Bow, Mays, Trey, Rig, Zankou, Vonc, Nine, MelMel, Afro, Ray, Nick, Laz, my WWE gorls and whoever else I didn't mention.

It'd be nice to meet you as well.

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: BrandyFromTheFuture on March 27, 2024, 10:17:33 AM
Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on March 27, 2024, 09:58:20 AMYes
Irf two years ago :sistas:
omg that was 2 years ago?  :plzstop: You were super sweet!
Hey I'll be in Berlin again this July. :tistheseas: Seeing funk queen Patrice Rushen live. :wellheythere:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on March 27, 2024, 11:58:44 PMWhy are y'all planning to throw hands :damselindistress:
HHHHHHHHHHJJDHDJSJSJSJJDJSJDJSJJSJSJSJ

Well the gorls already met up to throw ASS and dick, so hands is all we kinda got left on the menu it seems. Would you like to place an order?

:ATLcameo:

DopeSoul.

M-Rocka

Quote from: STUNNA GOD on March 27, 2024, 09:17:06 PM
SDDDSDSDSDSDSZSSSDSSSSSDSASSSSDSSSS

the way this would end in an outright SHOOTOUT!!!
fffffdddfdddssssss

:plzstop:  :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on March 27, 2024, 10:52:35 PM

i would love to meet you as well.  You seem like you have a good sense of humor and dont take anything on here too seriously which is rare af on here! now if i could make you a phaedra stan lolz

Yeah, you and I have always been good with one another despite our housewives differences, but you're definitely one of my good sistrens

Oh and I'll never be a Fraudra although I did kinda root for her a bit on Traitors. :ohwow:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Zankou. on March 27, 2024, 10:12:24 PM

We actually live close to one another lol
dddsssgsgsgs

That's right, I forgot you're like an hour north from me. I was up there last summer for a dinner party.

M-Rocka

March 28, 2024, 11:15:52 AM #58 Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 11:16:35 AM by M-Rocka
I also wanna meet my bbys JCJ, Jayden, Que, and Dorian as well. :sistas:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 28, 2024, 11:12:45 AM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on March 27, 2024, 10:52:35 PM

Yeah, you and I have always been good with one another despite our housewives differences, but you're definitely one of my good sistrens

Oh and I'll never be a Fraudra although I did kinda root for her a bit on Traitors. :ohwow:

i heard traitors was a good show. i havent watched it yet.