Started by Young, April 07, 2016, 06:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Young

dsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Vonc2002

YOUNG!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE IT!
I started watching late but i watched all the episodes of season one on demand in one night.  I love that they don't deal with the typical sitcom topics. Its a great show
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 07, 2016, 06:22:17 PM
YOUNG!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE IT!
I started watching late but i watched all the episodes of season one on demand in one night.  I love that they don't deal with the typical sitcom topics. Its a great show

omffff

ur out the doghouse again 'ggot

:stressed:

Vonc2002

Loretta Divine be having me hollering,  dumb self.  I like Nakeisha ghetto ass too. The topics that they're dealing with are so epic. They've actually got alot of attention off that alone
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

YOUNG!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE IT!

Yeh i saw the first ep on hulu and i love loretta devine in comedy so im down

Its better than blackish lol

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Kaeli.

Love this show!!!

The one with the transgendered teen :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kaeli. on April 07, 2016, 06:31:14 PM
Love this show!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vonc2002

Quote from: TheNextLew on April 07, 2016, 06:31:09 PM
YOUNG!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE IT!

Yeh i saw the first ep on hulu and i love loretta devine in comedy so im down

Its better than blackish lol
I don't watch blackish but i did enjoy that one episode about rioting and race relations.  I kinda hate anthony anderson so i don't tune in just for that reason :dead:

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 07, 2016, 06:28:46 PM
Loretta Divine be having me hollering,  dumb self.  I like Nakeisha ghetto ass too. The topics that they're dealing with are so epic. They've actually got alot of attention off that alone

!!!!!

the cast slays

the girls are my favs

all a kii :plzstop:

Young

Sorry but Zoe Moo' needs a cast like THIS

Vonc2002

I love David Alan Grier as well, always have. He's hilarious

Young

Quote from: Kaeli. on April 07, 2016, 06:31:14 PM
Love this show!!!

dsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsds

theyre EDGY