Shadow is fine! :wellheythere: :wellheythere: :wellheythere:

BAPHOMET.

Treasure

omffff

i been waitin on this

neil slays so this should b amaz'!

Kurama

ssw4919

The book is interesting.  Basically, all the ancient gods of myth and legend are real.  The man Shadow meets is Odin (that's why his days Wednesday is "his" day... Wednesday comes from "Odin's day").  There are all kinds of legendary figures from different religions throughout the story competing with modern, "American" gods (like Media and technology).

I'm surprised they made Shadow as dark as he's supposed to be.  I just knew they were going to make him Italian.  :dead:

Gilgamesh.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 23, 2016, 03:44:42 PM
The book is interesting.  Basically, all the ancient gods of myth and legend are real.  The man Shadow meets is Odin (that's why his days Wednesday is "his" day... Wednesday comes from "Odin's day").  There are all kinds of legendary figures from different religions throughout the story competing with modern, "American" gods (like Media and technology).

I'm surprised they made Shadow as dark as he's supposed to be.  I just knew they were going to make him Italian.  :dead:
oh now THIS

Yes ma'am

H.#.G.*.Z

Kurama

Gilgamesh.

MelMel

ssw4919

BAPHOMET.

Im going to watch this because of ricky whittle's dick  :ohwow:

BAPHOMET.

was going to be watching anyway... But now... I can fantasize about him while watching