Aspiring Model Dies After Being Hit By A Train During Photoshoot ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Started by .betterwiseup, March 16, 2017, 02:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.betterwiseup

[instagram]
[/instagram]

QuoteAspiring Model Dies After Being Hit By A Train During Photoshoot -blogged by @BenitaShae ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
A 19-year-old aspiring model has died after she was hit by an oncoming train during a photoshoot. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
#FredzaniaThompson unknowingly walked in front of a speeding train after trying to dodge another as it passed in the opposite direction. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
To make matters worse, Fredzania and her fianc? Darnell Chatman had learned two weeks prior that they were expecting a child. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Thompson was a student at Blinn College in Texas and was known for being an outstanding athlete but she wanted to pursue modeling instead. "She was more interested in modeling," her mother, Akamie Stevenson, said. "That's definitely what she wanted to do. It's what she had started to do the day she was deceased." ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Both Thompson's mother and fiance said she was kind, welcoming and loved her friends.

BrokenHeartsHeal

omg and then she was expecting child too.

My thing is...how'd the photographer get out of the way? did they not inform the girl a train or two was coming? cause clearly she had to have her back torwards one.

Cowgirl

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on March 16, 2017, 03:00:00 PM

My thing is...how'd the photographer get out of the way? did they not inform the girl a train or two was coming? cause clearly she had to have her back torwards one.
She tried to dodge one train but walked into another..

como la whore

trains are LOUD as hell and usually honk several times when they are approaching.....how did this even happen  :uhh: so sad and so preventable

BAPHOMET.

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: BowDown on March 16, 2017, 03:01:06 PM
Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on March 16, 2017, 03:00:00 PM

She tried to dodge one train but walked into another..

ik, i even said it. I'm just saying prior to it coming into contact with her body... where was the photographer how did they not signal her from one direction (from behind) cause clearly she saw the first one coming and how did she not hear them coming?

It's always weird how people die from these situations. But I guess I would never know and don't want to.