Aspiring Model Dies After Being Hit By A Train During Photoshoot ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Started by .betterwiseup, March 16, 2017, 02:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genesis

Sounds fishy. Railroads warn you several times that a train is coming before it gets there. Did she just ignore that and stood there?

como la whore

Quote from: Genesis on March 16, 2017, 04:32:21 PM
Sounds fishy. Railroads warn you several times that a train is coming before it gets there. Did she just ignore that and stood there?

yea....something ain't right. Probably foul play. Hopefully it's investigated
:ummwhat:

Cowgirl

It depends on where you are on the tracks, I doubt they were taking pictures at a railroad's crossing intersection but yeah. That man definitely killed that girl..

Marilyn

Quote from: .betterwiseup on March 16, 2017, 02:55:40 PM

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
#FredzaniaThompson unknowingly walked in front of a speeding train after trying to dodge another as it passed in the opposite direction. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Why the fuck would you even have to DODGE a train? You stay FAR the fuck away from it once you hear it coming. You hear it well in advance. You feel the vibrations under your feet. I don't understand this and they really need to investigate the possibility of foul play.

Kurama

BrokenHeartsHeal

like i said... everythings fishy about it.

this isnt some group of dummies playing on the train tracks tryna do silly things like 'Jackass'... yes its equally risky or dumb but with all the things we've accumulated something don't add up.

she was murdered guys.

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

GLOCK

Quote from: Uni on March 16, 2017, 03:46:46 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 16, 2017, 03:43:49 PM
Wait is the pic in the OP from that shoot?
i thought tht was jus a TAD inappropriate
all things consider..!
:omgwatshappening:
VZVVZBBBBNNNN

I'm praying that it's not from the same shoot

GLOCK

maybe sis was tryna capture a bit of Mess in the background ...
I'm imagining sis putting both hands above her waist and giving the girls hell... and then..