Honesty Hour: Do you have gay siblings? ❤️

Started by GLOCK, March 16, 2017, 03:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Let's discuss and what are y'all dynamics!

❤️

Cartierline

Not that I know of.

I've got 5 younger than me and I don't think any of them are tbh.

BAPHOMET.

Real

FlowerBomb

I think my older is gay and my youngest brother is gay

SouravMay

Quote from: Saint on March 16, 2017, 03:49:09 PM
Why wouldn't y'all tell eachother after all these years? You ever seen them mess on a dating app or in a bar or what makes you suspicious?
B7

FlowerBomb

March 16, 2017, 03:54:40 PM #7 Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 03:59:45 PM by Saint
Because my older brother is like in his mid 30's and my youngest brother is 10 :ummwhat:
The younger one is literally my clone when I was his age :dead:
The disinterest in sports, the moody attitude, his face is stuck with disgusted look 24/7
:guys:

GLOCK

Quote from: Saint on March 16, 2017, 03:49:09 PM
svxv

ackk!

yes whole family!
book

Kurama

Nah, always back and forth on if I would want a gay sibling.

Vonc2002

Yea, my youngest brother is bisexual as he put it.  I thought he was bullshitting but i shouldve known better. He's very matter of fact and doesn't really care how u perceive him.  I also found out that he fcks with some girl around the corner from my parent's house so that clinched it for me.  I love him tho, my favorite sibling tbh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 16, 2017, 04:17:25 PM
Yea, my youngest brother is bisexual as he put it.  I thought he was bullshitting but i shouldve known better. He's very matter of fact and doesn't really care how u perceive him.  I also found out that he fcks with some girl around the corner from my parent's house so that clinched it for me.  I love him tho, my favorite sibling tbh
aww