Tyra Banks to Return as 'America's Next Top Model' Host After Rita Ora's One Sea

Started by Lazarus, March 16, 2017, 08:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

Idc who hosts as long as they go back to the old format. I fucking hate this new mess

Myron

Is it me ? Or does Americas got Talent seem kind of low brow for Tyra.

I mean, she is kind of a mogul. Not Oprah, but I mean... her talk show was super successful.

Her taking this host gig with NBC feels like a " I just need a check" type of move.... and I hope Tyra's not hurting for a coin.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Myron on March 16, 2017, 11:29:38 PM
Is it me ? Or does Americas got Talent seem kind of low brow for Tyra.

I mean, she is kind of a mogul. Not Oprah, but I mean... her talk show was super successful.

Her taking this host gig with NBC feels like a " I just need a check" type of move.... and I hope Tyra's not hurting for a coin.
I agree, very strange..

Admin

Not returning back after she heard 2 people say they missed her. Is she a Bsource member?

BrokenHeartsHeal

rita and the judges were trash tbh. i actually watched the whole thing

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: Kaeli. on March 16, 2017, 10:54:49 PM
Idc who hosts as long as they go back to the old format. I fucking hate this new mess

whats the diffrence in the revamp? they went back to just girls and eliminations. Just kept photo of the week.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on March 17, 2017, 03:32:09 AM
rita and the judges were trash tbh. i actually watched the whole thing

I didn't watch because of Rita. I wouldn't be surprised if the ratings had dropped, I don't even remember seeing any threads about it the whole time it was on the air.

FlowerBomb

Lets be honest
this show will never produce a top model, modelling agencies have been shunning contestants since the show began because they don't want their brand to be associated with it.
But it's still one of the most entertaining pieces of television to watch :plzstop:

leftout

Quote from: SingBran on March 16, 2017, 08:49:12 PM
? Rita Ora (@RitaOra) March 16, 2017
Love to you all for amazing ride! Cannot wait for you all to hear my new music ❤️----

:dead:
cccccccxxtgfxxxxccccccfcccccccc&;

yeah, welcome back tyra :feelinmyself:

Cowgirl

Quote from: stillpretti. on March 16, 2017, 11:59:06 PM
Quote from: BowDown on March 16, 2017, 11:51:59 PM
Quote from: Myron on March 16, 2017, 11:29:38 PM
Is it me ? Or does Americas got Talent seem kind of low brow for Tyra. I

I agree, very strange..
ill show u strange, beloved
You mthrfckn whore.
:cmerefag: