Eek: Funky Dineva's Latest Vids Have Caused Quite a Stir

Started by Freemala Harris, May 09, 2018, 01:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Que is very smart. I love when he digs into topics like this, I just wish he'd stop with the he click bait titles lol.

Drogon

I love Que

The video on black women and black gay men was spot on

Drogon

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 10, 2018, 05:05:38 AM
Que is very smart. I love when he digs into topics like this, I just wish he'd stop with the he click bait titles lol.

He needs a platform these are topics that need to be talked about

Annie

Quote from: TonsSOUL on May 10, 2018, 04:51:57 AM
Quote from: Bulldagger on May 09, 2018, 03:23:48 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 09, 2018, 03:14:38 PM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on May 09, 2018, 02:25:44 PM
Yeah he has been doing a bit much

How are you gonna be scared of trans but dress up as a queen lol

!!!

Your whole claim to semi relevant fame is tossing on a damn wig and mocking women

People should be scared of you  :uhh:

If you watched the video, he sad it was a past fear he had and that by the time he started playing Dineva, he felt differently.

I can understand that

Trans and drag queens were pretty much demonized until like, the mid 2000s  :dead:

When you grow up hearing people calling them things and saying ew and starring, you'd probaby be fearful as fuck
Last season of Celebrity?s big brother UK was interesting because a trans woman (born in male body) was scared of drag queens. I like that he is telling his story because more people probably feel that way...it is a difficult thing

https://youtube.com/watch?v=J9BX1Odno20

/.\

Scott.

Quote from: FM on May 10, 2018, 06:50:53 AM
I love Que

it most definitely was

Drogon

Quote from: Scott. on May 10, 2018, 09:22:27 AM
Quote from: FM on May 10, 2018, 06:50:53 AM
I love Que

it most definitely was

Me and a old friend haven't spoken in YEARS bc of this and we NEVER will

The door is closed  bitch tried it and we read each other down

LOONA.

fdfjjjd

I love how he clocks black women on their mess.     

XXX.

Quote from: Andrais. on May 10, 2018, 10:04:53 AM
fdfjjjd

!!!!

I wish more gay black men did it instead of always trying to be at the front lines of every anti-male / pro-woman cause.  These bitches are disgusted by fags.

Drogon

Quote from: XXX. on May 10, 2018, 10:10:28 AM
Quote from: Andrais. on May 10, 2018, 10:04:53 AM
fdfjjjd

!!!!

I wish more gay black men did it instead of always trying to be at the front lines of every anti-male / pro-woman cause.  These bitches are disgusted by fags.

Bulldagger

Quote from: golden on May 10, 2018, 06:36:36 AM
I think people are drawn to dl men because they tend to be more masculine acting I suppose. And masculinity is a premium mess in the community

But there?s men out there who are both masculine and comfortable with their sexuality. That?s super sexy to me :wub:

Most of it is self-hate and internalized homophobia though. As he said in the video if you don?t wanna date you, why would you expect someone else to date you? I have no issues with gay men being masc 4 masc if you?re masc. And if you?re masc. and like effeminate guys, great.  I say that because I don?t hate effeminate gay men, but I?m gay because I am attracted to the essence of a man, his masculinity, his strength along with his anatomy. I feel like if I was attracted to femininity and softness I would be with a woman. It just does nothing for me. However, I?m not going out of my way to look for trade and straight men only, which is an oxymoron like he said. If he is fucking you, how is he straight? That tolerance itself breeds homophobia. Those the type of niggas that would help their boys stomp you because you?re gay or kill you because they can?t accept the fact that they?ve laid with you. There?s nothing sexy about it, IMO. I?m repulsed actually.

Yes, there are men out there who are masculine and comfortable with their sexuality like rugby player Keegan Hirst who was married to a woman and had kids and felt like he couldn?t come out as gay because he didn?t fit the stereotype of a gay man.  And I think that?s a huge issue in the gay community. It is very one-side and stereotypical and I can totally relate to that.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on May 09, 2018, 02:37:36 PM
Quote from: Freeruu on May 09, 2018, 01:56:30 PM

:dead:

this one was good tho
and accurate

the story about Kandi giving him his own dressing room was nice
ssdddddddddsdsdsdsd

I?m not seeing any goddam issues with what he just said here.

And Kandi just did that mess to keep his ass from spilling tea. I?m not clapping.

?Oh, I just thought you?d be more comfortable Sis..... lol?. Why you thought that now?

:udontlookok:

🦚

May 10, 2018, 03:48:30 PM #27 Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 03:49:01 PM by Sl?i?s Faxxx Machine
Dineva did this as clickbait. The Khia Video was the biggest check he?s seen this year so he went back to what brings the girls to the yard.

Wonder what happened to the reality show. Unless it?s the one that kandi is producing with Marlo on it  :plzstop:

Ppl say Mona don?t pay. I know WeTv ain?t paying shit either.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BAPHOMET.

Not really hearing any lies in this vid and I was ready bash his crusty lips but he?s SPEAKING.

Sovereign.

Quote from: Kurama on May 09, 2018, 02:55:16 PM
Yeah I know I engage in these same behaviors, sort of create a caricature of all of these, and am complicit in these same issues for entertainment purposes but listen!

Yuck

Chhhh  :overit: