Sy?rai is so smart and beautiful. talks about her weight and gives sound advice

Started by b7, February 22, 2018, 02:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 23, 2018, 11:43:51 AM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on February 23, 2018, 11:38:01 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 23, 2018, 11:34:59 AM
Gyn is really in here fuming.  The girl is big and it damn sure ain't because she eats salads all damn day. Glock was in here trying to be nice about it but let's call a spade a damn spade. Yea, some people have a harder time not gaining weight than others but it all comes down to diet and lifestyle, which was glock's point. Gtfoh :dead:

Here you come...

R u her Dr?

R u in her circle?

Can you answer if he is?
I don't need to be a doctor to understand how calories and food work in relation to weight, fool. It's cute how y'all are giving her this "predisposition to being BIG" but I'm not for it.  A teenage girl ain't 200+ lbs simply because her daddy is heavy. She put her work in for that.  I'm a grown ass man and that girl is bigger than me.  Issa problem. Address what's real and save the rest.

So you dumb too Smh

I never once gave my opinion on why she is that size. So you don't know what my theory is or if I even have one. But to negate genetics completely is just stupid.

I simply asked Glock the same question that he asked somebody else. That's all!

Vonc2002

Quote from: glock on February 23, 2018, 11:50:48 AM
Gyn is really in here fuming.  The girl is big and it damn sure ain't because she eats salads all damn day. Glock was in here trying to be nice about it but let's call a spade a damn spade. Yea, some people have a harder time not gaining weight than others but it all comes down to diet and lifestyle, which was glock's point. Gtfoh :dead:
!!!!

:plzstop:
These fucking enablers
Like someone said this is honestly something we don?t discuss and we sweep under the rug
Change the lifestyle habits and the physical appearance will follow suit

These girls are pissed tho.. sorry but we?re discussing it because she made it a topic to discuss

This is more about large people than her anyway tbh
Gyn must be a fat ass faggot I?m thinking
RIGHT! It didn't really have to be all this but people wanna act brand new cause it's Brandy's child.  Nah, being fat still works the same way.  If it was 'ew everybody would be giggling but now it's some genetically inherited trait. Like, give me a god damn break :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on February 23, 2018, 11:30:08 AM
Quote from: glock on February 23, 2018, 10:08:52 AM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on February 23, 2018, 09:04:48 AM
Quote from: glock on February 23, 2018, 08:53:46 AM
Gyn faggot
Create another thread
I don?t want to sacrifice this bby for the sake of lashing u

Far from a fag, be thankful you got keys to type that on cause you'de NEVER say that to my face.

The fact that you would even have to stop yourself from lashing a CHILD for shits and giggles on the net shows your character.

Your point was at best flawed and at worst stupid as fuck. Deal
faggot my point fucking stands

big bad wolf!
I would eat ur pussy ass alive
When I said I didn?t want her sacrificed it had nothing to do with lashing her
I know where I?m at and I understand that she?s a child..
I don?t need a kii..
She clearly sees an issue and she is addressing it
But to say that it?s her fathers fault is fucking stupid
And to brush it off like genetics is the reason why someone gains weight is very ignorant and fucking elementary

Eat right and your body will reflect that

Bitch

Yeah...you dumb

I never said it was ALL her fathers fault. A member mentioned genetics and you lashed out asking "R U her doctor...R U in her circle?"! I simply wanted to know if you were.

I guess not, cause you never answered the questions. Which makes your theory no more fact than anyone else's. If you don't know her personally or her Dr. who the fuck are you to suggest she is that size from sitting all day eating Cheetos.
FAGGOT

When did I suggest Lil sis was eating any fucking thing
What he said was that her weight issue was mostly genetic and inherited from the Smiths..

Get you bored ass away from me
Lil sis sees an issue and she?s making the change
Notice how she didn?t blame her fucking father

If you can?t admit that someone is out of shape for bad dieting and lack of active/working out.. we don?t need to fucking continue delusional ass fagg

EAT RIGHT.. LOOK RIGHT!

Thee end

Vonc2002

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on February 23, 2018, 11:53:12 AM

Here you come...

R u her Dr?

R u in her circle?

Can you answer if he is?
I don't need to be a doctor to understand how calories and food work in relation to weight, fool. It's cute how y'all are giving her this "predisposition to being BIG" but I'm not for it.  A teenage girl ain't 200+ lbs simply because her daddy is heavy. She put her work in for that.  I'm a grown ass man and that girl is bigger than me.  Issa problem. Address what's real and save the rest.

So you dumb too Smh
Nah, FAG! She's heavy because her lifestyle and habits have done her in. No Doctorate required, just a bit of common fckn sense
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

February 23, 2018, 11:58:39 AM #214 Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 11:58:57 AM by The Serpent & The Rainbow
don't get banned yall. calling Syrai fats is against the rules  :stressed:

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 23, 2018, 11:55:23 AM
Quote from: glock on February 23, 2018, 11:50:48 AM
!!!!

:plzstop:
These fucking enablers
Like someone said this is honestly something we don?t discuss and we sweep under the rug
Change the lifestyle habits and the physical appearance will follow suit

These girls are pissed tho.. sorry but we?re discussing it because she made it a topic to discuss

This is more about large people than her anyway tbh
Gyn must be a fat ass faggot I?m thinking
RIGHT! It didn't really have to be all this but people wanna act brand new cause it's Brandy's child.  Nah, being fat still works the same way.  If it was 'ew everybody would be giggling but now it's some genetically inherited trait. Like, give me a god damn break :dead:
VXVXBXBBXXBBZZBBXBZBXBZBZBBZBZBZBZBZBZBZBZBZBZBZNZBSBZBSBSNX

I?m really fucking howling tho  :plzstop:

oh but! Yeah.. her dad nem did this!

Um yeah.. probably allowing her to do what she wants.. like her mother
:uhh:

These girls will pick and choose .. it is the most disgusting thing

Ma Lo

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 23, 2018, 11:58:37 AM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on February 23, 2018, 11:53:12 AM

Here you come...

R u her Dr?

R u in her circle?

Can you answer if he is?

So you dumb too Smh
Nah, FAG! She's heavy because her lifestyle and habits have done her in. No Doctorate required, just a bit of common fckn sense
n

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: glock on February 23, 2018, 11:56:44 AM
Gyn faggot
Create another thread

Far from a fag, be thankful you got keys to type that on cause you'de NEVER say that to my face.

The fact that you would even have to stop yourself from lashing a CHILD for shits and giggles on the net shows your character.

big bad wolf!
I don?t need a kii..
And to brush it off like genetics is the reason why someone gains weight is very ignorant and fucking elementary

Bitch

Yeah...you dumb

I never said it was ALL her fathers fault. A member mentioned genetics and you lashed out asking "R U her doctor...R U in her circle?"! I simply wanted to know if you were.

I guess not, cause you never answered the questions. Which makes your theory no more fact than anyone else's. If you don't know her personally or her Dr. who the fuck are you to suggest she is that size from sitting all day eating Cheetos.
FAGGOT

What he said was that her weight issue was mostly genetic and inherited from the Smiths..

Lil sis sees and issue and she?s making the change

If you can?t admit that someone is out of shape for bad dieting and lack of active/working out.. we don?t need to fucking continue delusional ass fagg

EAT RIGHT.. LOOK RIGHT!

Thee end

So are you or are you not implying that it's her eating habits that got her to this size, because your statement is conflicting.  :kii:

You start by saying you never implied it was food, but end off talking about dieting and eating right....dummy.  :plzstop:

GLOCK

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on February 23, 2018, 12:06:17 PM
Quote from: glock on February 23, 2018, 11:56:44 AM
Gyn faggot
Create another thread

big bad wolf!
I don?t need a kii..

Bitch

Yeah...you dumb

FAGGOT

Lil sis sees and issue and she?s making the change

EAT RIGHT.. LOOK RIGHT!

Thee end

So are you or are you not implying that it's her eating habits that got her to this size, because your statement is conflicting.  :kii:

You start by saying you never implied it was food, but end off talking about dieting and eating right....dummy.  :plzstop:
bitch I never spoke on specifics (McDonald?s, Cheetos, doritos, candy, bacon etc)

You?re in here pursuing a kii.. and it isn?t quite connecting
Yes she?s heavier because of her eating habits..
the point is I never discussed what got her there specifically
But I do know that blaming her fathers side is really damn ignorant and casting this off as some genetic mess is just a fucking stupid

Whether it is reflected visually(physically) or internally eating improperly has its effects and I don?t fucking care if your parents are Lebron and Serena

You EAT ur self huge.. PERIOD.

Faggot

Vonc2002

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on February 23, 2018, 11:58:39 AM
don't get banned yall. calling Syrai fats is against the rules  :stressed:
Ain't nobody talking about this girl.   :dead:
That's why glock wanted a separate thread to be made because of course that's what it would look like and some of these sensitive girls can't deal with calling a thing a thing.  She is in the position she's in because of choices she's made, now WE have to tiptoe around? The girl is big. That's not talking about her, that's what it is.  She realizes it and she's doing sumn to change it.  Good for her

Kaeli.

Here you come...

R u her Dr?

R u in her circle?

Can you answer if he is?
:guys: