Sy?rai is so smart and beautiful. talks about her weight and gives sound advice

Started by b7, February 22, 2018, 02:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 23, 2018, 12:09:46 PM
Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on February 23, 2018, 11:58:39 AM
don't get banned yall. calling Syrai fats is against the rules  :stressed:
Ain't nobody talking about this girl.   :dead:
That's why glock wanted a separate thread to be made because of course that's what it would look like and some of these sensitive girls can't deal with calling a thing a thing.  She is in the position she's in because of choices she's made, now WE have to tiptoe around? The girl is big. That's not talking about her, that's what it is.  She realizes it and she's doing sumn to change it.  Good for her
very proud of her!

Kaeli.

Queen is definitely rotund but she?s still pretty & she isn?t sloppy like a lot of big girls. She kinda slays for her size. Not saying it?s healthy. Just giving her a bit of cred?

Love her confidence as wel

ya rock muh world.

I think everyone's right in here.

Genetics have an effect..

It's the same reason Diabetes happens to run more rampant in the Black/Hispanic community. It's just something in our genes that makes us more vulnerable. According to science.

But at the same time...knowing this, eating an entire cake wouldn't be the best idea. The vulnerability exists in my bahvey, and if I know it does, I need to make sure I'm saying yes to healthy foods more often and no to fattening/sugary ones - unless it's once in a while.

I'd be doing myself a disservice to say "Hell I'm gonna get Diabetes anyway, might as well dig in! LMAO :cheerup: " ...when there are steps I can take to lessen the chance.

GLOCK

Proud of her for taking the necessary steps and acknowledging this

Hopefully lew and Gyn follow suit

Kaeli.

Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 23, 2018, 12:13:37 PM

I'd be doing myself a disservice to say "Hell I'm gonna get Diabetes anyway, might as well dig in! LMAO
bbhhbdfbbfhdfh

You have had me laughing all morning

Stewie

Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 23, 2018, 12:13:37 PM
I think everyone's right in here.

Genetics have an effect..

It's the same reason Diabetes happens to run more rampant in the Black/Hispanic community. It's just something in our genes that makes us more vulnerable. According to science.

But at the same time...knowing this, eating an entire cake wouldn't be the best idea. The vulnerability exists in my bahvey, and if I know it does, I need to make sure I'm saying yes to healthy foods more often and now to fattening/sugary ones - unless it's once in a while.

!!! Ppl have different levels of food 'addiction' too or self control...and then there's metabolism....it's all the above

Vonc2002

Quote from: glock on February 23, 2018, 12:13:59 PM

Iono if Gyn was necessarily BIG! Ain't Gyn  that one member that had that blonde fade? I'm 90% sure that's him
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 23, 2018, 12:21:25 PM

Iono if Gyn was necessarily BIG! Ain't Gyn  that one member that had that blonde fade? I'm 90% sure that's him
oh I?m not sure
Just got some fat vibes from him ... doubt he was anything to rave about
Seeing as tho I?m drawing a complete blank ..

AIDS

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 23, 2018, 12:21:25 PM

That?s him

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw