The Most Talked About Return of Marg

Started by Opposites Attract., March 12, 2016, 06:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

Quote from: Abdulkareem on March 12, 2016, 06:34:26 PM
I mean, it's not really that difficult to skip over the mess. I do it all the time.

But good luck hun.
who is this :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Abdulkareem on March 12, 2016, 06:34:26 PM
I mean, it's not really that difficult to skip over the mess. I do it all the time.

But good luck hun.
maybe he cant help it. It can be hard sometimes scrolling past something u feel passionately about..................I will say, the way marg worded his responses couldve been better as well. U cant stay out of mess being a hot head
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

tigernathan

I'm sorr' but you look even more pathetic now, hun. Not only did you create a whole new account to address mess from days ago but you admitted to feeling like SHIT for scouring the net for tea on Tal' which further proves that your whole persona on here was fucking FAKE, beloved :kii:

BUT "turn a new life! positive energy!" gor please. You kinda REEK of negative energy and couldn't take heat but you remained perched in the kitchen.

Good luck and stuff but I'm sure you will be back under a new name.

RekeRig

;;;ssssssssdsdd Iman

but yea. At least he has a heart, but i wasn't buying that tough guy unbothered shit either. Even through text, i wasn't
damn buying it. when you dont care, u dont keep replying lol

Vonc2002

sddsdddsddssd
Marg, and u better not give them the fckn satisfaction of coming back. U just shit talked the other day about people deleting mess and coming back, stick to ur guns. I dont get deleting btw, is it that damn hard for ya'll to log tf out
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Annie

Quote from: Herbie on March 12, 2016, 06:34:48 PM
Quote from: RekeRocka on March 12, 2016, 06:33:01 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 12, 2016, 06:28:25 PM
Marg, u dont have to feed into the negativity tho. steering clear of certain threads, members, etc, but if u felt like u needed to go then I can respect it
!!!

n

its all up to you. I've watched Annie/tracy n them stay out of mess for YEARS unless they just felt like messing
a smidge but  :dead: its totally possible
:cheerup:

Yeah I'm ok and if I get dragged it's most of the time because I didn't think and posted something stupid :plzstop: or a bad joke..so yeah in that case I kinda deserve it.  :gorlonfire: :cheerup:
I feel a lot of positivity on here, I laugh my ass off daily

/.\

RekeRig

Quote from: Annie on March 12, 2016, 06:43:00 PM
Marg, u dont have to feed into the negativity tho. steering clear of certain threads, members, etc, but if u felt like u needed to go then I can respect it
!!!

n

its all up to you. I've watched Annie/tracy n them stay out of mess for YEARS unless they just felt like messing

Yeah I'm ok and if I get dragged it's most of the time because I didn't think and posted something stupid :plzstop: or a bad joke..so yeah in that case I kinda deserve it.  :gorlonfire: :cheerup:
!!!  lol

RekeRig

and it wasn't smart of you to mention your future endeavors and how u dont want certain comments to bite you in the ass. Do you not realize that you've made enemies here that LIVE for a screenshot and destroy type of mess?  this just wasn't smart smh

Rxxf

Quote from: Annie on March 12, 2016, 06:43:00 PM
!!!

n

BRANDY

Rxxf

March 12, 2016, 06:46:57 PM #25 Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 06:47:24 PM by Rawlf
you didn't have to clear anything up, honestly
especially since your account was already deleted
BRANDY

Vonc2002

Quote from: RekeRocka on March 12, 2016, 06:44:43 PM
and it wasn't smart of you to mention your future endeavors and how u dont want certain comments to bite you in the ass. Do you not realize that you've made enemies here that LIVE for a screenshot and destroy type of mess?  this just wasn't smart smh
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like if ur attitude is fck em then FCK EM!

Vonc2002

Quote from: Rawlf on March 12, 2016, 06:46:57 PM
you didn't have to clear anything up, honestly
he didnt want drais giving himself too much :kii:

Rxxf

this place is like a damn reality show
:dead:
BRANDY

Annie

Quote from: Rawlf on March 12, 2016, 06:49:25 PM
this place is like a damn reality show
:dead:
Is this real life? Or the Truman show
:rthosehotwings:

/.\