“Borderline” Video at 2M Views/Behind the Scenes VIDEO

Started by reekz, July 30, 2020, 04:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ΟΔΚ

I think Brandy mentioned in an interview that Bye Bipolar is a metaphor for a relationship, is that the same for Borderline, or does she deal with these issues? I just want to make sure I'm not assuming anything. Awesome tracks nonetheless  :wub:

BORderline

Yes Ghan for using French!!!!
omggggggggg

"On va vous enfermer Madame!"
"We are going to lock you down, Ma'am"

bby ddy

Quote from: ΟΔΚ on July 30, 2020, 09:35:38 PM
I think Brandy mentioned in an interview that Bye Bipolar is a metaphor for a relationship, is that the same for Borderline, or does she deal with these issues? I just want to make sure I'm not assuming anything. Awesome tracks nonetheless  :wub:

I think it's a double entendre.

If not, people could deem it as insensitive.

I thought Brandy would address it, but it's not looking likely. I guess sis said you'll get your answers in the music.

Heated🔥

Quote from: BORderline on July 30, 2020, 09:37:00 PM
Yes Ghan for using French!!!!
omggggggggg

"On va vous enfermer Madame!"
"We are going to lock you down, Ma'am"
:kii:
why i thought she was african

Bigmacthawoppa

Ok wait I am anticipating this a bit. The theatrics and her wailing in the beginning have me hype! ACTdy

Andthecategoryis...

Chile its definitely both but she's disguising it as just love. Bran ain't really trying to talk about her life that deep so it is what it is I guess.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

ΟΔΚ

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on July 30, 2020, 10:10:48 PM
Chile its definitely both but she's disguising it as just love. Bran ain't really trying to talk about her life that deep so it is what it is I guess.

I actually think it's awesome she's using her platform/musical creativity to highlight them nonetheless. I mean, my thought is it would be odd not to have gone through anything of these but magnifying them by naming songs Bye Bipolar, Borderline, etc., not to mention some of the lyrics. Like it doesn't seem like a random theme she just hopped on lol

I could be just reading too much into it, but B7 to me is more raw, open and honest than Human or any other album.

Say Something is the best tho!

REALucid

Used to write our names in car fog

Buy The Stars✨

I dunno if I should watch the video or listen to the album first 

Heated🔥

Quote from: Troye on July 30, 2020, 11:38:44 PM
I dunno if I should watch the video or listen to the album first
def the video first.

atleast imo

when i start listening to this album i wont stop until its time to watch "Black is king" at 3am.