b7

I really love this video!!!! omg

Genuinely STANNING

Great Job Brandy omg ACT!!!  SELL THIS FUCKIN SONG

:plzstop:

reekz

I wasn't expecting this kind of video. I like it

Harlem

She kinda gave Brandy Elliott on this... just one more scene would've made this perfect but def a step up from a lot of her other videos

KingOfHearts

She did a phenomenal job Brandy really sold this video with her acting!! 
:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:
My Queens!!

VirgoMind

b7

Quote from: ΟΔΚ on July 30, 2020, 09:35:38 PM
I think Brandy mentioned in an interview that Bye Bipolar is a metaphor for a relationship, is that the same for Borderline, or does she deal with these issues? I just want to make sure I'm not assuming anything. Awesome tracks nonetheless  :wub:
She's been talking about her mental health a lot more now that the album is out and prior to this the date was getting close. Maybe one day she'll actually say it but it's absolutely in this music

Im really proud

ReVon

I AM SO FUCKING PROUD OF BRANDY. I FEEL HER ON A WHOLE OTHER LEVEL THIS TIME AROUND.
I HAVENT REALLY CONNECTED WITH HER LIKE THIS SINCE NEVER SAY NEVER. SHE IS HONESTLY
RIDING HER WAVE AND YOU CAN TELL SHE ACTUALLY BELIEVES IN WHAT SHE IS DOING 100%.
I HAVENT SEEN THAT FROM HER IN YEARS. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE VIDEO.

:flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Harlem on July 31, 2020, 12:13:01 AM
Quote from: Lee on July 31, 2020, 12:07:52 AM
She was FCKN ACTIN!!!!

my only critique is that I wish there were more shots. It's a good video though. So glad to see her finally ACT in a video. I was a bit taken ABACK

!!!!!!

Same! Wish it showed the clips of how she got to that place but I'm glad she's finally ACTING in her videos

Maybe a prequel in a different video ?

Buy The Stars✨

BORderline

She gonna touch some souls with it.
Omg she shaked my whole body this morning.