Teach' lashes lil blk boy

Started by Boomz, April 09, 2016, 03:04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

[instagram]
[/instagram]

[instagram]
[/instagram]

QuoteTSR STAFF: Kyle Anfernee Instagram: @Kyle.Anfernee #Roommates today we posted a disturbing video of high school teacher in Texas who was unknowingly filmed by another student slapping another student repeatedly on the head. That woman, Mary Hastings, was arrested Friday for physically assaulting the student, according to The Jeffereson County Sheriff?s department.  She was charged with assault and posted $2500 bail. Her actions have left her bosses no other choice but to place her on administrative leave, pending action on her--Read More At TheShadeRoom.com

I'm scatting! She was fed uhp!  :kii:

AIDS!

Boomz

April 09, 2016, 03:09:39 PM #2 Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 03:10:15 PM by Boomer
I used to want to be a teacher because I love kids but I thought better & changed my career path. My patience is non-existent and I would've ended up knockin one of these nigs owt.

Kids are so different from even when I was in jr. high/high school.

BAPHOMET.

April 09, 2016, 03:12:23 PM #3 Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 03:12:48 PM by Baphomet.
I saw the video.  :plzstop:

I don't know what happened that lead her to snap. But... I DO know bad ass kids can make you want to bitch slap them. Coupled with her low pay,  etc.  :dead: BUT  idgaf if that was my son &  I saw this video. I probably would've killed her.

Nyan Cat

TFGHBJNMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hes so adorbs

bad self

Nyan Cat

Boomz

ggg

She shouldn't have put her hands on him.

But I can tell his type a mile away. Anytime you show up with just your cell phone...no books, paper or pen? You're not here to learn but disturb my classroom.

You can hear her say "Because you're keepin THEM from graduation, idiot ass!" :plzstop:

Boomz

I didn't even realize she knocked his paper on the ground :kii:

KING BENTLEY.

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

sssssssssssss

I taught for one year and they don't pay those ppl enough :dead:

there were a couple kids that were just cruising for a bruising

sis was FED the fck up  :plzstop:

H.#.G.*.Z

yummy

ARFDXXBBTHJNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

these lashes

BetterAngels

I'm glad that teachers are giving these students the lashings their parents should be but probably aren't

KING BENTLEY.

sssssssss

I'm CRYING @ her mugshot photo being taken in the same damn blouse

they came and picked sis right on UP  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

H.#.G.*.Z

yummy

April 09, 2016, 03:27:57 PM #13 Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 03:29:10 PM by ANIMMAI
Quote from: Boomer on April 09, 2016, 03:19:06 PM
ggg

She shouldn't have put her hands on him.

But I can tell his type a mile away. Anytime you show up with just your cell phone...no books, paper or pen? You're not here to learn but disturb my classroom.

You can hear her say "Because you're keepin THEM from graduation, idiot ass!" :plzstop:

Yea, seeing these type of videos takes me right back to when I was in school and kids would curse a teacher out and then dare the teacher to say something back so their parents would be up at the school ready to jump on somebody.

You couldn't pay me enough to have to deal with these little apes.

KING BENTLEY.

:kii: parents need to stop letting their children go to school with cell phones

he was cleary being disrespectful ... he went right back to his cell phone after his lashing :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z