Back to Sleep Remix #3 feat. Tank, R. Kelly & Anthony Hamilton

Started by Boomz, April 10, 2016, 10:22:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Quote from: IMAAN on April 10, 2016, 12:23:04 PM
The way I screamed when Anthony tipped in fjjjjjjjjjjjjj wtffff I just shriveled the fuck up. He needs to stay in his lane :uhh:

!!!!!

:kii: :kii:

Tank and Kellz did the damn thing. But Ahthony fucked up the damn groove. Zayn rode the beat better and that's not saying much.  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

FRANCE

I am seriously replaying Anthony's verse for comedic relief. I am SCREAAMMING!!!! :kii:

MAY

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

not anthony serenading harriet tubman fdfjvhvcbcvcvxbcvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Vonc2002

Who actually calls this nigga the general? Not him giving himself a damn name :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Anthony :dead:
I feel awkward even listening to this mess.  If u don't carry yo ass on and go find charlene

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 10, 2016, 01:54:33 PM
Anthony :dead:
I feel awkward even listening to this mess.  If u don't carry yo ass on and go find charlene
gggghhghg
Mad you can't give sex pastor vocals like A Ham Vonc?

Vonc2002

Im disgusted tbh,  feel like my father singing or something

tigernathan

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 10, 2016, 01:49:17 PM
not anthony serenading harriet tubman fdfjvhvcbcvcvxbcvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

This is so accurate  :kii: :kii: :kii: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: I'm screamingggg

BAPHOMET.