Is wanting a Mixed Bby self-hatred?

Started by Boomz, August 02, 2015, 01:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: Bentley! on August 02, 2015, 02:33:30 PM
Quote from: Glock on August 02, 2015, 02:18:02 PM
Quote from: Million. on August 02, 2015, 01:41:15 PM
I think that it should just be about LOVE. I don't think many people try and map it out. It just happens.

My whole fam is kinda MIXED up.
Mixed with what dyke... Canine?

ssssssssss
Right ... sis is a MESS
"Oh all about mixed herita'!!!"

She doesn't even love herself and her own broodish features
How she gonna teach the children
Lolz

Fff

I wonder if they allowed her to visit her child this week.
They said her brother has full custody but am thinking they kinda took him away from this druggish family all together smh

pCj

Quote from: demitri.petty on August 02, 2015, 02:29:06 PM
My daughter is mixed and I love her.

You've stated that you're not attracted to black women and black skin before. Would you be okay with your daughter dating a black man and producing a baby that'll possibly come out darker than her and you?

pCj

Not trying to be shady here or anything, one of my aunts has a similar mindset like that, and it always confuses me that of all things that can happen to a child before being born, THIS is what she fixates on.

Million.

f

How don't I love myself fag? You sound dumb.

Bentley!

Prove your mixed heritage and then we'll talk

yummy

xsrdffdndmfnmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Lipstickalley is just a cesspool of fuckery

Million.

Quote from: Bentley! on August 02, 2015, 03:05:12 PM

Prove your mixed heritage and then we'll talk
ffff

PROVE!

Bentley you're nobody Hun. Don't think I have to prove shit.

Bentley!

"Oh mixed heritage! All in my fam!"

Gorl go some fuckin where
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

yummy

Rxxf

BRANDY

Herb.

August 02, 2015, 04:03:30 PM #73 Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 04:10:05 PM by Herb.
I'm not going to lie and act like I'm ultra progressive and "above it all". Because I have sent a little prayer to God just hoping that my child will have soft, manageable hair. I want to able to just wet it, style it, and send them out. lol. And want to be able to easily manage their hair and let it grow.  And clear, pretty skin.
I don't care about complexion. But I prefer that they match mine.

if its a girl, I want her to look like my sisters :stressed:

And I think it's only natural to wonder about how your child will come out. And have a couple ideas.

But these things aren't the MAIN aspects I am concerned about as a prospective parent. :uhh:
I'm more concerned about how I come out as a PARENT to them. Being able to provide to them, setting a great example (which is a big reason I am back in school.)

There are bigger things to stress about than the grade of their hair or color of their skin.
If you're SERIOUS about wanting to be a parent.