I'm howling tbh!

Started by Boomz, December 03, 2017, 10:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Boomer on December 03, 2017, 10:30:33 PM
Quote from: power. on December 03, 2017, 10:23:23 PM
I think Rih is a gor who has to watch what she eats and actually put effort into being slim/slender.
Some gorls are just built slim by genetics and can eat fried foods and mess everyday and still stay slim.

Don't think she's somewhere scarfing down whole villages at a time but she just seems comfortable.
like she's putting a lil more rice on her plate. #stillpretty doe.

True

She seems happy and her skin is still glowing so...
!!!!

Ghan is the same way.

She admitted to being on a stricter low carb diet but soon as she started eating bread and mess again the pregnancy rumors popped right on up. :plzstop:

Some gorls just have to watch it if they want to be slim. Especially as slim as GHan or Rih can get when they're really on it.

Boomz

Quote from: power. on December 03, 2017, 10:32:21 PM
I think Rih is a gor who has to watch what she eats and actually put effort into being slim/slender.
Some gorls are just built slim by genetics and can eat fried foods and mess everyday and still stay slim.

Don't think she's somewhere scarfing down whole villages at a time but she just seems comfortable.

True

!!!!

Ghan is the same way.

She admitted to being on a stricter low carb diet but soon as she started eating bread and mess again the pregnancy rumors popped right on up. :plzstop:

Some gorls just have to watch it if they want to be slim. Especially as slim as GHan or Rih can get when they're really on it.
nnnn
2017 has been the year where all our faves are giving a "2nds for me, please!" teas, huh? :kii:

'oni's bank account is still slim tho....I heard

ya rock muh world.

December 03, 2017, 10:39:15 PM #17 Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 10:41:09 PM by power.
Quote from: Boomer on December 03, 2017, 10:37:26 PM

True

!!!!

Ghan is the same way.

nnnn
2017 has been the year where all our faves are giving a "2nds for me, please!" teas, huh? :kii:

dat ring still heavy tho lolz i heard

an indulged in chocolate cake mess owt, even :ohwow:

:scrumptious:

Boomz

Quote from: power. on December 03, 2017, 10:39:15 PM
Quote from: Boomer on December 03, 2017, 10:37:26 PM

True

!!!!

Ghan is the same way.

nnnn

dat ring still heavy tho lolz i heard

an indulged in chocolate cake mess owt, even :ohwow:

:scrumptious:
Dd;
Ack!
I see u, Quee'
:lopsided:

XXX.

Quote from: Boomer on December 03, 2017, 10:07:55 PM
[Instagram]
[/instagram]

This just came done my timeline and I COULDNT!

This Baby D in Next Friday body/aura she has now  :uhh: :dead:

Wtf????!

XXX.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 03, 2017, 10:12:40 PM
She actually looks really good, thick or not

What's funny to me is I always see everyone else praising thick Rih outside of here lolz

FmjfnfnfjjNJJKkdmkdkdmdmjJJKKkkkkkk

A MESS!

XXX.

Y?all are so funny!  It?s a NO!

BAPHOMET.

LOONA.

Not her gaining all the weight back and then some. I cannot believe Rihanna of all people is this size.     

XXX.

I think Boomer is onto something with the drug thing.  A lot of drug users, whether it's smoking or harder drugs, will gain weight after quitting.  Especially someone doing cocaine which increases your metabolism like crazy.  And if she was smoking cigarettes (I think she was) like most coke heads to get that nicotine fix, that's all the more reason she'd gain weight after quitting.

Look how fat Chris got the minute they threw him in jail and he couldn't get high anymore.

LOONA.

BAPHOMET.

how is she gaining this amount of weight in a matter of days tho' ?
Its unheard of... right? Maybe its different for women. She was a lot slimmer a few days ago and I KNOW she's not a couch potato.
Sis is kinda jet-setting all the time.  :everythingok: :guys:

LOONA.

Quote from: XXX. on December 04, 2017, 10:05:35 AM
Quote from: Andrais. on December 04, 2017, 10:01:38 AM
:guys:

JJJDNDNbbhhhJKKKkkkk

fggh

I need Bey to start doing coke to shed off these last 20 pounds.