Brandy Live On YouTube

Started by Crazy8, August 10, 2017, 06:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

This interview makes me see things differently. Like Brandy was still tactless but I understand where she is coming from emotionally moreso than I did before.

Kurama

TRY.It.AGAIN

Quote from: Camo on August 10, 2017, 07:04:15 PM
The way they told her she was live.... 10 mins into mess "gurl your live by the way"   :dead: :dead:

Right, like... :ermm: she handled that Well, cause!

Bran is going to do what she feels regardless of how it comes off to the GP! I never had an issue with the Clapbacks 👏 👏  :kii:

Cardi B., and B is for Barbie? please say thw BARBIE!

Ma Lo

Cowboy Nine

Bigmacthawoppa

I feel like this is a new low. I guess she should get a pass since she didn't know it was live but still. This is some D-list mess.

I understand exactly what she's saying but literally EVERY celebrity deals with bullying and most of them just ignore and punch. You can tell she's just a ball of insecurities because she can't just let this shit go. That's what's most frustrating. If she'd ignore these comments she could retain her dignity. But it's really not an excuse when that's how the world is and everyone else finds a way to deal and you can't.

Wtv

August 10, 2017, 07:58:46 PM #96 Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 07:59:01 PM by Wtv
This

is

so

sad.

I just..... didnt even bother to listen more than 2 min. Im not a fan of an artist for stuff like.... this.

Ma Lo

Is it sad that I'm thankful to even listen to this mess in the absence of new music? Sad..

Harlem

August 10, 2017, 07:59:24 PM #98 Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 08:01:31 PM by Harlem
Brandy really needs to stop giving these bum ass niggaz who don't even have a massive following or reach & frequency fuckin time... if she wanted to address mess she could've at least scheduled a Breakfast Club interview...

She really doesn't have a team around her cuz after reading these comments in here there's no way in hell I would let her interview even with fat ass Gallo the other day smh

Young

August 10, 2017, 08:00:45 PM #99 Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 08:01:00 PM by Young
I think she knew the interview would be used, but not that it would be live.

I doubt they called her and just put her on live without any knowledge of it being recorded

Ma Lo

And I honestly don't like Kevin nor Mikhail. They are annoying and messy..

BigDawg

Quote from: Ntwadumela on August 10, 2017, 07:46:54 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on August 10, 2017, 07:45:17 PM
Quote from: Young on August 10, 2017, 07:43:05 PM
Makael is really smart.

He was telling Ghan some truth tho.
I dunno why she didn't wanna accept it.
Brandy may have felt it was disingenuous

It is. And he doesn't even like Brandy
Yea I remember when he was going in about her being called The Vocal Bible, and how wack we were

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Nine on August 10, 2017, 07:39:11 PM
This is so ghetto and pathetic nfnnnnnnnnnnnn
ssssssss

Quote from: fck yo pocahontas. on August 10, 2017, 07:58:49 PM
And I don't like how they feel they have the authority to sit and tell GHan how she should be conducting herself as a woman to her face.

You're two faggots, stay in your place.

It's just not worth taking life advice from a grown man who's over 30 living with their family.

Let's REALLY talk about what's socially acceptable and unacceptable, and embarrassing.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H.#.G.*.Z

Young

Although is is very low grade.
I appreciate the vulnerability and honesty from Bran.

I think she's just tired of being fake and tired of being politically correct.

She's gonna say what the fuck she wants to say. End of.

What I do hope she realizes is:

Ignoring altogether >>>
Making the shade room for stuff like this isn't really a good look
Put out out some fucking music

Wtv

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on August 10, 2017, 07:56:09 PM
I feel like this is a new low. I guess she should get a pass since she didn't know it was live but still. This is some D-list mess.

I understand exactly what she's saying but literally EVERY celebrity deals with bullying and most of them just ignore and punch. You can tell she's just a ball of insecurities because she can't just let this shit go. That's what's most frustrating. If she'd ignore these comments she could retain her dignity. But it's really not an excuse when that's how the world is and everyone else finds a way to deal and you can't.

you took it out of my mind.

This is not what I expect from my fave artist, to not have one damm single in 5 years and seing her on random youtube interviews  :dead:

its not even funny. the fact that Ive spent months not even logging here..... and now this....

I dont want to move on, but.... this isnt helping