Previous topic - Next topic

iman

BranLover

Bentley!

Quote from: NexTae on October 11, 2015, 01:37:23 PM
Lol we're barely in week 2 of October.
I know for me personally, it's not this situation at all really
Tbh I wasn't really excited when it was announced :dead:

It's deeper for me, Bran is my first celeb.... like I truly loved.
And it doesn't mean I don't love her, but ppl that love you should still be able to have an opinion.

It's just some things you see over and over for more than a decade, now it's like.... Oh neat, the enthusiasm is just gone. And a more realistic approach sets in

Wtv

Quote from: ВRΔNDYology on October 11, 2015, 01:30:37 PM
I'm crying at all these excuses just drop the ep save the big budget and divine timing for the album.

!!!!

"divine timing" is a joke to me, no offense to anyone. But there isnt any real divine timing, its about execution and push. And any team can do that any month of the year.  :dead:

Bentley!

am mean.... A bitch like me was state to state buying out Best Buys for Human, being careful not to purchase over 10 on one ticket

I'll have my opinions about things :dead:

And it's not a biased, delusional approach anymore... No ma'am

BranLover

Quote from: Bentley! on October 11, 2015, 01:43:49 PM
Quote from: NexTae on October 11, 2015, 01:37:23 PM
Lol we're barely in week 2 of October.
I know for me personally, it's not this situation at all really
Tbh I wasn't really excited when it was announced :dead:

It's deeper for me, Bran is my first celeb.... like I truly loved.
And it doesn't mean I don't love her, but ppl that love you should still be able to have an opinion.

It's just some things you see over and over for more than a decade, now it's like.... Oh neat, the enthusiasm is just gone. And a more realistic approach sets in

I totally understand Bent and I know you really are a true stan. I'm just not ready to write this new era off when it hasn't yet started. I'm confident that things will be different, I think sis knows what's at stake now. I just feel like this quietness is leading up to something epic, I don't think she's just sitting around cackling at us begging for new music. nnnnn

MoToThE

Quote from: Bentley! on October 11, 2015, 11:34:19 AM
I'm over Brandy musically tbh, I think
The God given gift is always there and changed my life forever and when she showcases it I melt.

But the passion is gone and she's become a puppet of sorts to all these "team" members that gas her head up.

Looking back I liked Human, way more than Two Eleven, and it's only getting worse because she's not in touch with herself. And I'd hate for her to become THAT artist, that just releases to release.

Unless you're an artist like Mary or Mimi who focused and came BACK with something their fans deserved one last time, just do other things.

I'm content with being a Brandy fan whose favorite album is Afrodisiac.
An incredibly talented woman who had incredible success and is still thriving.

And to the fans who live for her acting more this is the best thing, I'm extremely happy for them in these moments

oh my gawd, whatever!  :uhh:

Miranda

Quote from: RIG on October 11, 2015, 11:44:55 AM
The God given gift is always there and changed my life forever and when she showcases it I melt.

But the passion is gone and she's become a puppet of sorts to all these "team" members that gas her head up.

Looking back I liked Human, way more than Two Eleven, and it's only getting worse because she's not in touch with herself. And I'd hate for her to become THAT artist, that just releases to release.

Unless you're an artist like Mary or Mimi who focused and came BACK with something their fans deserved one last time, just do other things.

And to the fans who live for her acting more this is the best thing, I'm extremely happy for them in these moments
idk if you've seen her recent interviews but i think she's over chasing the charts and listening to others in terms of what they want her to do musically. She's extremely focused and passionate about her music right now. She just never says anything and she'll never be the type to constantly update us :dead: ever.

Last i heard, she wasn't accepting submissions of tracks and wanted to be a part of every sessions (including writing sessions and lending her pen) so thats a great sign as well. She wants it all to be organic like the good ole days. When we finally get the music, i dont think we'll be getting anything basic.

I think the opposite of how you feel. I think she's more in touch with herself than she's been in YEARS and years. Just wait and see before you write her off. I think she'll yank you back in

always writing up THESES and ESSAYS to defend and deflect, and end up JUST as disappointed but pretending not to be. Rig, luv, ENOUGH.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Miranda

Quote from: Kaeli. on October 11, 2015, 11:46:36 AM
Ya'll considering jumping ship as if we haven't waited LONGER for music.

In some of those breaks we didn't get shit. At least in this one we got to see her doing interviews, be on like 5 albums, star in a movie, do Broadway & get yet another TV show.

You ungrateful fucking pussies

:overit:

Between Afro and Human we got like 5 albums worth of music. I take that over some foxie roxie harttt mess any single time.

Bentley!

MoToThE

Quote from: RIG on October 11, 2015, 11:44:55 AM

idk if you've seen her recent interviews but i think she's over chasing the charts and listening to others in terms of what they want her to do musically. She's extremely focused and passionate about her music right now. She just never says anything and she'll never be the type to constantly update us :dead: ever.

Last i heard, she wasn't accepting submissions of tracks and wanted to be a part of every sessions (including writing sessions and lending her pen) so thats a great sign as well. She wants it all to be organic like the good ole days. When we finally get the music, i dont think we'll be getting anything basic.

I think the opposite of how you feel. I think she's more in touch with herself than she's been in YEARS and years. Just wait and see before you write her off. I think she'll yank you back in

:wub:

Miranda

Somebody hack her computer and leak 16 songs at once like they did April 2010.

:overit: :overit: :overit:

MAY

Quote from: R on October 11, 2015, 09:58:49 AM
But you guys really thought Brandy was going to release the EP in September?
:dead:
No expectations >

b

Ralf PLEA

Kaeli.

Quote from: Tijobr on October 11, 2015, 01:44:40 PM
Quote from: ВRΔNDYology on October 11, 2015, 01:30:37 PM
I'm crying at all these excuses just drop the ep save the big budget and divine timing for the album.

!!!!

"divine timing" is a joke to me, no offense to anyone. But there isnt any real divine timing, its about execution and push. And any team can do that any month of the year.  :dead:

n not true.

Lot's of artists have big pushes and still flop or underperform out the ass