Xscape Announces The Great Xscape Tour w/ Monica & Tamar

Started by Lazarus, September 19, 2017, 11:17:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

fedswatchin

Quote from: Lazarus on October 06, 2017, 06:02:15 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 06, 2017, 05:55:06 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on October 06, 2017, 05:51:47 PM
300 dollars that's a bit steep. Hopefully that's some kind of VIP package.
It isn't.  There were HIGHER prices  :dead:
Xscape really think they give a legend mess huh :guys:

To me it is and for Xscape as headliners. No shade but they don't have enough material to charge those prices.

Just Kickin' It
Understanding
Who Can I Run To (the biggest hit from that album and their only memorable song from that album)
The Arms of The One Who Loves You
My Little Secret
Softest Place on Earth (fan favorite)
Am I Dreamin'
Keep On, Keepin On (the MC Lyte hit)

Maybe it's me but hey enjoy the show
:dead: :dead: :dead:

AIDS

A better question is why do you keep coming in these threads fuming

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lazarus on October 06, 2017, 06:15:10 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on October 06, 2017, 06:11:48 PM
Hope Nene is prepared

trying to picture her in an arena and I just cant

Right! That's another thing I don't watch housewives never have, probably never will either. Her stand up comedy act would be my break at the concession stand.
Nene is funny but iono if she's stand up comedian funny. I think i may have heard decent things about her act but i could be confusing it with wendy Williams stand up.  They are almost the same person in my mind
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Lazarus

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 06, 2017, 06:18:13 PM
Hope Nene is prepared

Right! That's another thing I don't watch housewives never have, probably never will either. Her stand up comedy act would be my break at the concession stand.
Nene is funny but iono if she's stand up comedian funny. I think i may have heard decent things about her act but i could be confusing it with wendy Williams stand up.  They are almost the same person in my mind

God bless her heart. I hope she's funny for Xscape's sake and their fans/audience.

fedswatchin

Young

s

As these girls go on an arena tour around the nation

Stop trying so hard gorls

If its not your cup of tea then bye ffffffff
Is it fun to be negative and toxic all day everyday ?

b7

fedswatchin

Quote from: Young on October 06, 2017, 06:20:26 PM
Quote from: MARS. on October 06, 2017, 06:17:30 PM
A better question is why do you keep coming in these threads fuming
just don't see the appeal in
[youtube autoplay=1 start=200 end=220][/youtube]

Vonc2002

I'm actually glad to be seeing Monica and Xscape live. I made sure i went to this because this will probably never happen again for Xscape after these bitches inevitably get into it again.  I would've kicked myself for not going.  That's how i feel about that bad boy reunion tour. Also, Monica And Xscape are R&B legends and after losing whitney, Michael, Prince, etc I felt like DAMN I wish i wouldve appreciated them and seen them live atleast ONCE! Thats why I've been going to see alot of our legends that we have left. I wanna go see Gladys and Patti too
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lazarus on October 06, 2017, 06:23:26 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 06, 2017, 06:18:13 PM
Hope Nene is prepared

God bless her heart. I hope she's funny for Xscape's sake and their fans/audience.
I low-key hope she's terrible and will heckle if so LOLZ

AIDS

But you see the appeal in ...

[youtube auto play=1][/youtube]