Backlash: Jess Hilar' Allegedly Gets Turban Wearing Passengers Kicked Off Flight

Started by Freemala Harris, March 17, 2019, 01:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

B7

CHOKE

I know there are black Muslims and Asian muslims

That doesn't change the fact that if I see a  Middle Eastern person on a plane rather they're in a turban or blue jeans my heart is pounding.

Opposites Attract.

Black People stay going to bat for every other race that wouldn't give two shits about their own plight. Jess is weird asf but I'm not canceling her for this.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

FlowerBomb

Quote from: WAVÉS. on March 18, 2019, 06:27:12 AM
Black People stay going to bat for every other race that wouldn't give two shits about their own plight. Jess is weird asf but I'm not canceling her for this.
this isn't a race thing, black people can be muslims too

Sinpool

Quote from: Violate on March 18, 2019, 06:40:25 AM

Yeah this affects Black people too.

Wasn't the kid that mad that clock black. He was Somali or something.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Inkling on March 18, 2019, 07:18:01 AM
Quote from: Violate on March 18, 2019, 06:40:25 AM

Yeah this affects Black people too.

Wasn't the kid that mad that clock black. He was Somali or something.
Yh I think he was

Gilgamesh.

She needs to be dragged for racially profiling them and being dumb enough to put this online.

however, I'm  still waiting for the video that shows her telling airline staff she wants these people tossed off the flight. According to her they were detained and no explanation was given so isn't the airline at fault here? 

Gilgamesh.

Sorry after that Jussie foolishness I'm not cancelling or supporting anyone just because. 

Vonc2002

Muslim is a religion not a race
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Hakim.

Marg, bby...

:omgwatshappening:

Gilgamesh.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw