The next BIG THING ( Official fAided Envy fume thread)

Started by Young, September 22, 2018, 01:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

Quote from: Young on September 23, 2018, 11:08:25 AM
They were with Epic Records
And once LA Reid left
They got screwed

They were able to break away and go independent
And release a mixtape and LANCE all during this process
And then hopped on tours to gain experience

Fast forward to now they have a deal with Music of Sound
And an album dropping end of this year.

They?ve been working hard.
they have a deal with who?

Scott.

Quote from: FadedEnvy on September 23, 2018, 05:35:06 AM
Kristal and Ashly are both 31 luv, well past the ages that any of the members who were part of those ACTUAL legendary, history-making groups that you mentioned were at the points in time when they had already slayed our lives, cemented their legacy in the record books and then officially disbanded.

June's Diary are still presently complete unknowns, playing to empty malls with no signs of the tide turning. They may be the ones to deliver me my next supreme pizza, but that's about it.
:plzstop:

Young

Quote from: FadedEnvy on September 23, 2018, 11:27:17 AM
Quote from: Young on September 23, 2018, 10:54:19 AM
Lol this gor so craz ?

Elderly !
Smooth Criminal !

Meanwhile fast forward to 2050 and you'll still be logged on here talking about some "get ready!", "they're comin!". :usuresis:

And you?ll be sure to follow up with some FIB mess like you always do luv !

Perched and ready to see what the Queens are gonna GAG the girls next with

Rxxf

Quote from: Young on September 23, 2018, 06:21:44 AM
Ashly is 29?and Kristal JUST turned 30 a few weeks ago

Kristal is 30?
Kii.
She looks older.
BRANDY

Young

September 23, 2018, 11:54:41 AM #49 Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 11:54:50 AM by Young

fedswatchin

FadedEnvy

Quote from: Young on September 23, 2018, 11:49:38 AM
Lol this gor so craz ?

Elderly !
Smooth Criminal !

Meanwhile fast forward to 2050 and you'll still be logged on here talking about some "get ready!", "they're comin!". :usuresis:

Lol name one proven fib I've ever told about them? You can't luv because I only deal with facts, receipts and common sense, elements of which all of your posts related to this tragic group are completely vacant of.

So yes 30 years from now when you are still rattling your pompoms about how they are finally "coming" and are about to storm the scene, I might just have to point out how rediculous you sound when Kristal and her gouted up body resides at shady pines and are in the early onset stages of dementia. With love of course! :justabit:

FadedEnvy

Young

September 23, 2018, 12:32:53 PM #57 Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 12:36:48 PM by Young
Quote from: FadedEnvy on September 23, 2018, 12:11:49 PM
Lol this gor so craz ?

Elderly !
Smooth Criminal !

Lol name one proven fib I've ever told about them? You can't luv because I only deal with facts, receipts and common sense, elements of which all of your posts related to this tragic group are completely vacant of.

So yes 30 years from now when you are still rattling your pompoms about how they are finally "coming" and are about to storm the scene, I might just have to point out how rediculous you sound when Kristal and her gouted up body resides at shady pines and are in the early onset stages of dementia. With love of course! :justabit:

No common sense !

Hun I?m the one that deals with facts! The shit that MATTERS.
And it?s their TALENT .

While you spend insurmountable time and energy DIGGING up irrelevant information to try and dim these girl?s lights. No they aren?t perfect . They have only been together for 2 years and haven?t been given the fair shot to really SLAY like they want to as a group .

But one thing?s for fucking certain and that?s That these girls can fucking sing their asses off, and have real TALENT. The shit that labels these days try and place in everyday people .

Kii

And THATS what keeps you chuned the fuck into Goddess television ANTICIPATING AND EAGERLY AWAITING for the gorls to give your love deprived and malnourished soul a GLIMSPE of what real talented groups can DO for people with music and their voices. That?s why your TEAM ROCKET ass kinda POPS up in EACH AND EVERY thread ready to discuss! !
So yeah!
See you in 2050 bayBeee

FadedEnvy

Quote from: Young on September 23, 2018, 12:32:53 PM
Quote from: FadedEnvy on September 23, 2018, 12:11:49 PM
Lol this gor so craz ?

Elderly !
Smooth Criminal !

No common sense !

Hun I?m the one that deals with facts! The shit that MATTERS.
And it?s their TALENT .

While you spend insurmountable time and energy DIGGING up irrelevant information to try and dim these girl?s lights. No they aren?t perfect . They have only been together for 2 years and haven?t been given the fair shot to really SLAY like they want to as a group .

But one thing?s for fucking certain and that?s That these girls can fucking sing their asses off, and have real TALENT. The shit that labels these days try and place in everyday people .

Kii

And THATS what keeps you chuned the fuck into Goddess television ANTICIPATING AND EAGERLY AWAITING for the gorls to give your love deprived and malnourished soul a GLIMSPE of what real talented groups can DO for people with music and their voices. That?s why your TEAM ROCKET ass kinda POPS up in EACH AND EVERY thread ready to discuss! !
So yeah!
See you in 2050 bayBeee

Lmao@ this nuclear release.  :flamebroiled: Oh young bby, I always gave you credit for being a good sport about it all but I guess you been holding all of that hurt and despair in for a good min huh? :kii: :plzstop: :dead:

1. Talent is 100 % subjective, not a fact. That opening paragraph alone invalidates everything that foIlowed. I personally would never say they are untalented, just not extraordinarily so. I mainly find them extremely contrived, and this is why imo it will never happen for them.

2. What irrelevant information do you speak of sir? You mean liike me stating the FACT that she was 31, something you felt was relevant enough to dedicate a post to "correct" me with a false claim, thus causing me to "dig up" the receipts to prove what you knew damn well you were lying about in the first place? foh.

3. At this point Stevie Wonder can see these girls will never happen. They've had more than their fair shot to pop off, they have actually had a shit ton of built-in unfair advantages in their 2 1/2 years as a group than most new artists could dream of, but the needle ain't even moved an inch luv. So I don't have to bother to dig up anything on them to do what the universe has on lock, I only continue to chime in these days for comedic purpose, it became my board schtick so I run with it. Now that I see how HOT it truly makes you I might have to turn it up a notch.  :butwait!:

fedswatchin

FUCK :plzstop: this passionate showdown