The next BIG THING ( Official fAided Envy fume thread)

Started by Young, September 22, 2018, 01:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

fedswatchin

"their EP a few months ago which passed like silent gas and was such a non event that they might as well have not bothered releasing it."

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: FadedEnvy on September 23, 2018, 07:34:44 PM
Quote from: Young on September 23, 2018, 06:10:29 PM

I see you like to perch and only pull your thoughts and ?facts? from 
A place of pessimism and hatred.
But make NO MISTAKE; you?re a fan love!
Like I said you pull out facts almost No June bug knows.
You be READY to discuss Kristal and always have a new research project to sport.

But they have an album dropping and are on a label that believes in them.
Get ready for some SLAY lolz
I?m sure Destiny?s Child, the Supremes etc had gorls like you TRAILING behind them ready to try and bring them down

Call me whatever you'd like luv just be sure to call me accurate along with it, only one of us has been proven right time and time again on this subject over the years and it sure as hell ain't you.

Every damns one of the thousands of wacky bold promises and proclamations that you've made to the board about it finally being Kristal's time from the Richgirl days to Voldemort Recordz to Junes' has repeatedly been dragged and stomped out by a cruel and harsh reality. Then you move on to your next claim like the last L didnt happen. The same things you are saying about the impending flop that is their album is the same thing you were saying about their EP a few months ago which passed like silent gas and was such a non event that they might as well have not bothered releasing it.

Also plz stop trying to draw parallels between JD's long winding road to nowhere to the paths to stardom of DC and/or the Supremes. "Oh it took DC 8 years after they got together for them to take off and JD has only been together for 2 1/2 so they still gots plenty of time!". No...they don't.

It took DC that long because DC was a group of 8/9 year old kids at the time that they were formed and therefore they were far too young for most labels to have any idea what to do with. They also didn't have a built in record deal and major industry connects from day one. Once they reached the more marketable ages of 14/15 they quickly snatched a solid major label deal, and had a #2 Hot 100 song and a platinum album a year after getting signed.

The Supremes got their record deal with Motown only a year after forming in the projects as opposed to on a nationally aired show centered around them, and while it took them 4 years after getting their deal to get a bonafide crossover hit, they actually had songs that did a lil something prior on the chart and they never got dropped by their record label. If you want to throw in other super groups like EnVogue who got their first big hit "Hold On" less than a year after being put together by a production team and TLC who got their big breakthrough 2 years after forming in 1990, JD is still very much on it's own little lonely stagnant traintrack slowly heading to NeverHappeningville. Choo muthafuckin choo bitch. :letsmessfag:
Jesus!

FRANCE

Still waiting on Bri to quit the group and go solo.

Young

You be READY to discuss Kristal and always have a new research project to sport.

I?m sure Destiny?s Child, the Supremes etc had gorls like you TRAILING behind them ready to try and bring them down

Call me whatever you'd like luv just be sure to call me accurate along with it, only one of us has been proven right time and time again on this subject over the years and it sure as hell ain't you.

Every damns one of the thousands of wacky bold promises and proclamations that you've made to the board about it finally being Kristal's time from the Richgirl days to Voldemort Recordz to Junes' has repeatedly been dragged and stomped out by a cruel and harsh reality. Then you move on to your next claim like the last L didnt happen. The same things you are saying about the impending flop that is their album is the same thing you were saying about their EP a few months ago which passed like silent gas and was such a non event that they might as well have not bothered releasing it.

Also plz stop trying to draw parallels between JD's long winding road to nowhere to the paths to stardom of DC and/or the Supremes. "Oh it took DC 8 years after they got together for them to take off and JD has only been together for 2 1/2 so they still gots plenty of time!". No...they don't.

It took DC that long because DC was a group of 8/9 year old kids at the time that they were formed and therefore they were far too young for most labels to have any idea what to do with. They also didn't have a built in record deal and major industry connects from day one. Once they reached the more marketable ages of 14/15 they quickly snatched a solid major label deal, and had a #2 Hot 100 song and a platinum album a year after getting signed.

The Supremes got their record deal with Motown only a year after forming in the projects as opposed to on a nationally aired show centered around them, and while it took them 4 years after getting their deal to get a bonafide crossover hit, they actually had songs that did a lil something prior on the chart and they never got dropped by their record label. If you want to throw in other super groups like EnVogue who got their first big hit "Hold On" less than a year after being put together by a production team and TLC who got their big breakthrough 2 years after forming in 1990, JD is still very much on it's own little lonely stagnant traintrack slowly heading to NeverHappeningville. Choo muthafuckin choo bitch. :letsmessfag:

So basically you took all that effort just to say the same thing you always say.
But hun wake up and smell the coffee ; you?re still here. Perched. Watching their every move babe!
And you will continue to .
Evidently they?re doing something to keep you chuned tf in my luv !
Who do you dedicate your time to on here ??
I mean are you proud to say your existence here is known as the Kristal/June?s Diary official hater ?
But they?re flops and nothing right ?

Oh okay ! :dead:
Dew!

Album drops end of the year ! Can?t wait to dissect through all the faux hating and carrying on that you always do.

FadedEnvy

Quote from: Young on September 23, 2018, 09:47:17 PM

So basically you took all that effort just to say the same thing you always say.[/quote]

:kii: What tf else can I say tho? The situation is the exact same as it's always been, they are flops today, they were flops last week, they were flopping last year and next year they will still be flopping. Kristal ass been flopping since Bush Jr.. When shit changes for them then perhaps so will my dialogue.....until then...  :jackiessales:

QuoteBut hun wake up and smell the coffee ; you?re still here. Perched. Watching their every move babe!
And you will continue to .
Who do you dedicate your time to on here ??
I mean are you proud to say your existence here is known as the Kristal/June?s Diary official hater ?
But they?re flops and nothing right ?

Oh okay ! :dead:
Dew!

I'm truly tickled pink that you actually think I gaf what im known for on here one way or the other, at the days end it's just the innanet luv. I'm proud of my overall existence period and everything that it entails bvy so yes I guess in that respect you can say that I am proud of it.  :oof:

Just know that all of the weak reverse psychology attempts in the world is not gonna stop me from perching my time dedicating ass in ya Junes' threads and calling a spade a spade where their' stillborn ass existence is concerned, nor will it stop me from pointing out all of the BS and lies you try to peddle on here in order to drum up some momentum for your tired, threw, and delayed bandwagon, whenever I feel like it, so knock it off.  :whogonbook:

QuoteAlbum drops end of the year ! Can?t wait to dissect through all the faux hating and carrying on that you always do.

Honestly I'll probably just point out how badly that it flopped like I did with the EP, which I didn't even bother listening to let alone dissect and keep it moving, but yea i'll see you there!!! :traciandchelle:

Sovereign.

I wonder why it?s taken 3 years so for them break into the market? I think Frank is kinda freelancing it with them as of now. With the climate of this industry it?s difficult for an R&B girl group to generate any kind of noise. The consumer isn?t seemingly interested. They?re talented as hell though and I really anticipate their breakthrough.

Young

So yeah

You?ll continue to perch .

That?s kinda the fckn point of all this.
Stop backpeddling and trying to harp on what YOU feel is a read at this point in their career .

You said what you said.
I called it out for wtf it is (hating)

and that?s kinda fucking THAT sweety.

But as long as we can agree that you?ll continue to keep their names in your fonts, and you?ll keep Jamming those knuckles across That keyboard in rage and fumes for your Queens, then we good.

:letsmessfag:

Gilgamesh.

September 23, 2018, 10:43:49 PM #98 Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 10:44:05 PM by Gilgamesh.
Young you have to admit it?s a bit dillusiional to call them the ?next big thing? when it?s been three years and they haven?t even released an official single :dead:

Young

Young

We know they were screwed when LA left Epic

They?ve broken away from that deal that kept them down for a bit

They?re on a new label and album coming

GLOCK

Quote from: Young on September 23, 2018, 09:47:17 PM

ZVXBXBXBXBDBBDBXXBBDBXBDBXBXDBBXBXBXBSBXSNNSNX

FadedEnvy

Quote from: Young on September 23, 2018, 10:41:40 PM
So yeah

Stop backpeddling and trying to harp on what YOU feel is a read at this point in their career .

You said what you said.

But as long as we can agree that you?ll continue to keep their names in your fonts, and you?ll keep Jamming those knuckles across That keyboard in rage and fumes for your Queens, then we good.

LOL at this delusion Negro plz. :plzstop:

You had absolutely NO point in all of this. I said what the fuck I said in my first post and your bothered ass knew the shit was on point and was clearly ashamed enough of how old the bitch is yourself that tried to lie about it and got your shit rocked with receipts you were desperatley hoping couldn't be found.

The only thing we've established here is that you are not only the delusional optimistic stan you pretend to be but you are also a fkn liar and you will continue to lie in hope's that no ones informed enough to know the truth, kind of like you are now claiming LA Reid leaving Epic is why they flopped when you know damn well their asses were tits deep in dust on LA's shelf for months before he was let go from Epic, he never saw it for them if he did they'd have been scooped up for his new label, but he didn't,  that's why Ashly shaded his efforts with them on Twitter at one point,  or did you "forget" that fact? Of course you did, lying ass liar. :plzstop:

Scott.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on September 23, 2018, 10:43:49 PM
Young you have to admit it?s a bit dillusiional to call them the ?next big thing? when it?s been three years and they haven?t even released an official single :dead:
:dead:

Young

Quote from: FadedEnvy on September 23, 2018, 11:26:37 PM
Quote from: Young on September 23, 2018, 10:41:40 PM
So yeah

You said what you said.

LOL at this delusion Negro plz. :plzstop:

You had absolutely NO point in all of this. I said what the fuck I said in my first post and your bothered ass knew the shit was on point and was clearly ashamed enough of how old the bitch is yourself that tried to lie about it and got your shit rocked with receipts you were desperatley hoping couldn't be found.

The only thing we've established here is that you are not only the delusional optimistic stan you pretend to be but you are also a fkn liar and you will continue to lie in hope's that no ones informed enough to know the truth, kind of like you are now claiming LA Reid leaving Epic is why they flopped when you know damn well their asses were tits deep in dust on LA's shelf for months before he was let go from Epic, he never saw it for them if he did they'd have been scooped up for his new label, but he didn't,  that's why Ashly shaded his efforts with them on Twitter at one point,  or did you "forget" that fact? Of course you did, lying ass liar. :plzstop:

I guess you?ll just say anything to make yourself feel better huh  :dead:

Like I said ; you?ll continue to perch.
All this other mess you typing is a waste of time huns

I could give a damn about the difference of a year or so in someone?s age
You won?t catch me digging up public records to find tea on anyone ; not even a fav of mine.
But you?ll be sure to trail behind me with Your thesis and or research project on my gorls.
Like I said , that?s what you?re known to do here .

Nothing else really needs to be said although you love jumping BACK To MOOT points :dead: