YouTube deletes two official R Kelly channels - still available on YT music

Started by Annie, October 06, 2021, 05:31:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 06, 2021, 07:15:21 AM
Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on October 06, 2021, 07:03:21 AM
They could always re-direct his royalties to victims and abuse charities though
:-/
or he could still be paid for his fckn work. And he also has a family, children and what not. I'm sorry but I'm not advocating this. Lock him up, throw away the key. Fine. That should be the extent
But he used his work to abuse these people fasdf
Why should he still profit of it?

Dr Naomi Campbell

People's content gets taken off youtube all the time, especially those white racists, but there's a difefrence between being problematic and being convicted for multiple serious sex crimes guys

Cowgirl

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on October 06, 2021, 07:25:11 AM
People's content gets taken off youtube all the time, especially those white racists, but there's a difefrence between being problematic and being convicted for multiple serious sex crimes guys
What's the difference?

lil jon x eastside boyz

October 06, 2021, 07:28:12 AM #33 Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 07:28:58 AM by Atlanta yra karalius. 🤷🏾
and we have to remember "cancel culture" ultimately stops people's bags as well

we "cancel" black ppl all the time. or push to cancel them over offenses WAY less serious.
an inappropriate tweet, rolling their eyes at the wrong time, etc.

it's r. kelly's turn and out of all the black people to ever be canceled in history, this nigga deserves it the MOST

like wtf? :uhh: :plzstop:

don't get so caught up in all the "what about da white ppl doe?!" mess. let's get out of that mindset
i admit the article rubbed me the wrong way too at first but then i thought about it. he deserves this.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Planet Her on October 06, 2021, 07:26:11 AM
What's the difference?
You don't have my time today  :dead:

lil jon x eastside boyz

October 06, 2021, 07:32:57 AM #35 Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 07:34:08 AM by Atlanta yra karalius. 🤷🏾
and white people are paying the cost for their mess too btw

we just saw the governor of new york step tf down from his position just for looking at women or caressing them the wrong way ... YEARS ago.

it's really not about black/white at this point. it's the #METOO movement which has sparked this
remember, that's what began that "surviving r. kelly" special.

had the #metoo movement never begun, he woulda still been doing live performances in someone's crib.

let's think about this

Dr Naomi Campbell

His case is unique because he used his work as a cover and a source to commit and fund these crimes, he's not some regular joe that raped one or two girls, his case goes back 2 decades and I'm sure there are more charges and convictions coming his way.
We're always talking about white men getting away with it or getting less severe punshiments but we always forget black women who are victims almost never see the justice, sympathy and empathy their white counterparts get. This is one of those FEW times they do see justice and we're angry about youtube punishing the perp more?
I don't get it  :dead:

Cowgirl

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on October 06, 2021, 07:29:04 AM
Quote from: Planet Her on October 06, 2021, 07:26:11 AM
What's the difference?
You don't have my time today  :dead:
Yet here you are.. giving it to me. Dumbass.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Atlanta yra karalius. 🤷🏾 on October 06, 2021, 07:28:12 AM

it's r. kelly's turn and out of all the black people to ever be canceled in history, this nigga deserves it the MOST

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DopeSoul.

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on October 06, 2021, 07:33:35 AM
His case is unique because he used his work as a cover and a source to commit and fund these crimes, he's not some regular joe that raped one or two girls, his case goes back 2 decades and I'm sure there are more charges and convictions coming his way.
We're always talking about white men getting away with it or getting less severe punshiments but we always forget black women who are victims almost never see the justice, sympathy and empathy their white counterparts get. This is one of those FEW times they do see justice and we're angry about youtube punishing the perp more?
I don't get it  :dead:
:omf:

Let's go light on him!

DDDDDDFFDDDFF

:uhh:

Annie

So anyways
Does anyone have some R&B recommendations? It's time for a new king 
:sobusyjetsetter:

/.\

Cowgirl

lil jon x eastside boyz

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on October 06, 2021, 06:57:52 AM
Like I do get when people say seperate art from the music, but Rkelly is known for his love/sex music
right

it would be much easier not to think of his sex offenses if every other song he made wasn't about.....sex

Cowgirl

Quote from: Annie on October 06, 2021, 07:38:18 AM
So anyways
Does anyone have some R&B recommendations? It's time for a new king
:sobusyjetsetter:
Chris is the king of R&B.

Cowgirl

Serious question tho, how does it work for songs he's produced/written for other artists? And songs he's featured on..