Are you in support of interracial dating? (Black and white)

Started by GLOCK, July 25, 2016, 07:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FAMÈ

Treasure

if ure white
u bettr not touch me

idc wat other ppl do tho

CHOKE

GLOCK

I'm all for loving who u love .. No matter the race
But I could never date a white guy
They just do nothing for me and I need to be with someone who truly understands my struggle

That is also why I don't think I'll ever be with another woman

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

D.I.E.G.O.

Absolutely. If you find someone you connect with, go for it.

GLOCK

White people are sorta disgusting to me
And I don't have time to be sifting thru years of layers to see if you are racist of share racist thoughts and shit

Idk...
Most of them are evil .. No shade

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

For me it's all about the person. Race doesn't play a factor in who I want to date. It all depends on who I have a connection with.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

MAY

I am. It just depends on your reason for it.

If you happen to fall in love with a person of another race then I think it's beautiful, but if you set out only looking for a partner of a different race while turning your back on your own then there are issues.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Jay. on July 25, 2016, 07:28:44 PM
For me it's all about the person. Race doesn't play a factor in who I want to date. It all depends on who I have a connection with.
Pretty much
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

D.I.E.G.O.

Now, I will say some white guys I've dated are foolish. They think because you're black, they can talk about how they really feel about affirmative action, BLM, Obama, etc. That shit ain't cute. But I've dated some really amazing and terrible guys outside of and within my race.