Are you in support of interracial dating? (Black and white)

Started by GLOCK, July 25, 2016, 07:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4 fucking k

MAY

Am sorry, but Asians are the WORST when it comes to interracial dating.

The majority of Asian women & gay men I know practically throw themselves at White men.

It's disgusting.

D.I.E.G.O.

Never dated or even met a White guy who knew or could fully understand what it meant to be a queer, Black male in America. And I doubt I will. I've met many that empathize though. It's all about connection, as others have said before.

GRAND

The one white guy I ever really got into, seeing him felt normal.

We never had a debate about social issues so I dunno WHAT that could've turned into though.

Only weird thing about the entire thing was that his lips were paper thin. Kissing was awful.

Black >>>>

GLOCK

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on July 25, 2016, 07:41:35 PM

The majority of Asian women & gay men I know practically throw themselves at White men.

It's disgusting.
From my experience Asians believe that whites are the best thing in this world.. Better than them even.
That's what they go for ...

I wouldn't touch they stanking asses with a 2 x 4

Vonc2002

Quote from: 'lock on July 25, 2016, 07:37:04 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 25, 2016, 07:34:55 PM
Quote from: 'lock on July 25, 2016, 07:31:05 PM
Quote from: Drais. on July 25, 2016, 07:30:01 PM
Quote from: 'lock on July 25, 2016, 07:27:45 PM
White people are sorta disgusting to me
And I don't have time to be sifting thru years of layers to see if you are racist of share racist thoughts and shit

Idk...
Most of them are evil .. No shade

h   
:sobusyjetsetter:

Your ppl
http://queenadwoa.tumblr.com/post/147946875772/nevaehtyler-bellaxiao-no-lives-matter-in
U expected to be treated as an individual, correct? Why would u post a white person saying something ignorant as if that speaks for a whole race of people?
Even if most of them haven't said this
This is how most of them act and treat us
accurate representation of them IMO
Well, apparently u throw all white people in one big group so why would u expect any different from them? I guess if ur justified in ur mentality they're equally justified in theirs.  People kill me with this shit. Wanna picket and protest about bigotry but are simultaneously spewing the same shit. It makes ZERO sense :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

D.I.E.G.O.

fff I've dated Black guys who acted like they didn't know they're black. They thought they were above other Black people. It was weird as shit.

Treasure

Quote from: GoDiegoGo on July 25, 2016, 07:44:20 PM
fff I've dated Black guys who acted like they didn't know they're black. They thought they were above other Black people. It was weird as shit.
:young:

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 25, 2016, 07:43:00 PM
And I don't have time to be sifting thru years of layers to see if you are racist of share racist thoughts and shit

Idk...

h   

Your ppl
http://queenadwoa.tumblr.com/post/147946875772/nevaehtyler-bellaxiao-no-lives-matter-in
U expected to be treated as an individual, correct? Why would u post a white person saying something ignorant as if that speaks for a whole race of people?
Well, apparently u throw all white people in one big group so why would u expect any different from them? I guess if ur justified in ur mentality they're equally justified in theirs.  People kill me with this shit. Wanna picket and protest about bigotry but are simultaneously spewing the same shit. It makes ZERO sense :dead:

Well a cup of all lives matter to u too Hun.

Vonc2002

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on July 25, 2016, 07:41:35 PM

It's disgusting.
I know quite a few asian chicks that love black men tbh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

I'm not against it.

Love has no color. I Just hope there are no underlying issues or motives behind the relationship being interracial.

LOONA.

BAPHOMET.

Definitely.

Love/Fuck who you want. Cause i sure am going to date and fuck what looks good
:traciandchelle:

Vonc2002

Quote from: 'lock on July 25, 2016, 07:45:17 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 25, 2016, 07:43:00 PM

Idk...

h   

Your ppl

Well a cup of all lives matter to u too Hun.
This aint about no damn all lives matter. Spewing hatred against other races aint hot regardless of where it's coming from

charlie.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 25, 2016, 07:29:08 PM
Quote from: Jay. on July 25, 2016, 07:28:44 PM
For me it's all about the person. Race doesn't play a factor in who I want to date. It all depends on who I have a connection with.
Pretty much

I mean yeah...