Started by GRAND, April 30, 2017, 06:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 30, 2017, 06:53:07 PM
Im very touchy Feely.  Hugging, cuddling, hand holding, kisses, yea
yeah pons told me

Proud of you for going public with a trans girl

yummy

I'm only with it if we're in a gay bar or club. Anywhere else would draw too much attention.

BigDawg

I just find it unnecessary because those moments to me are personal and private

como la whore

I don't really care for it tbh. The only time I had a real issue with it was probably last year I was on a "date" and we were at the carnival and he kept slapping my ass and thought it was funny. Each and every time I gave a  :holdupguys:

It just seemed inappropriate to me. Or maybe I'm just getting old and boring  :melmel:

b7

Eternal Bell

njrsmng

it rlly d'pends on my mood
sum days i dnt evn wanna be looked AT!

sum days im vry sociable n like ppl evn

Mel.

Never done that.
but I enjoy seeing couples express their love for each other in public

it's sweet.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Real on April 30, 2017, 06:47:31 PM
No
s
we've definitely had our PDA moments here n there boy

LOL

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on April 30, 2017, 07:37:40 PM
Like, YEA! When i like u there's like absolutely no doubt. I will say, its not in that overly affectionate way. Like, im not constantly groping or trying to hold ur hand. But yea, if we're watching a movie, im grabbing or touching u. If im standing behind u, i might grab yo booty. If we catch eyes, i might want a kiss. Grab my meat, etc. I like all that mess. I can't imagine being with someone and they dont wanna touch outside of bed. That would honestly be a deal breaker for me
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

Eternal Bell

gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggn

Mel.

I would sooooo be into it tho
I'm all about affection, but I've never been out and about with a guy I was dating

I've never even actually been on a date before.

Vonc2002

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on April 30, 2017, 07:46:19 PM
I'll grab it
This yo thread and ur the one that said dont touch u unless it's sex. Done with u :overit:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Mel. on April 30, 2017, 07:47:22 PM
I would sooooo be into it tho
I'm all about affection, but I've never been out and about with a guy I was dating

I've never even actually been on a date before.
:dead: :dead: :dead:

Vonc2002

Mel, boy.........
I'm HOLLERING :kii: