RIAA: Nicki 2nd most certified female rapper in history. PERIOD.

Started by herbie, October 24, 2018, 09:09:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Two Spirit on October 25, 2018, 09:40:34 PM
Looks like the RIAA is regarded as a source of sales information around here to some extent.
How are they a source of sales info when all they do is take sales info and award certifications accordingly.  What an idiot :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Two Spirit on October 25, 2018, 09:45:55 PM
We LUV the RIAA! :blessed:

Whatever they say, GOES. I'm 100% on board with the statement below. Perfect.

Quote from: Two Spirit on October 25, 2018, 09:39:11 PM
Quote from: can i even cash this mess? on October 25, 2018, 09:38:47 PM

:guys:
Yea, everyone is on board with that statement. The RIAA took figures they were given and awarded Rihanna a double platinum plaque. That's what RIAA does.  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: november on October 25, 2018, 09:52:48 PM
wtf yall still doing this
Yea.  He still unwilling to admit he lost and Talisa is enabling him with posts that literally have nothing to do with NOTHING :dead:

LOONA.

fedswatchin

Scott.

Let me read this shit. I can't believe it's still going on.

'ology

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on October 25, 2018, 09:36:54 PM
There was no winner in this argument..there never is..but this is the thread of the year hands down..just so messy, professional, and calculating
Z
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!