Anyone else get turned off or annoyed.....

Started by HUGO, July 27, 2020, 08:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Kaeli. on July 27, 2020, 09:38:56 PM
I'll literally stop talking to you if you get too clingy

I don't care how foine you are
!!! Get the fuck back :omf:

HUGO

This one Guyanese dude I've been talking to has been asking to see me every damn day and will spring these plans on me as if I don't have my own shit to do 🥴

He's a nice guy and all but it's getting a bit much.

ophababes.

yea. this one nigga i had met up with twice got mad at me because i didn't engage eith him everyday via text.

nigga were talking at most. i was so off put i just stopped talking to him.

he honestly had the best head game i've ever experienced.

but oh well

but uf i really really like a nigga, i dont mind it as much.

CREAM.

I like it tbh

just don't think u bout to start controlling me or sum

then u gottta go

HUGO

This nigga been offering to bring me dinner every night.
:-/

Cowgirl

Hate that. I love when they're possessive but I hate when they want to do things around the clock if that makes sense.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

It's usually the death of all my relationships. I want to be left alone 98% of the time, and that's unhealthy for any relationship. No matter how much I love someone,  I can only take them in small doses. My family and friends know how I am and give me ample space. I usually drop a message once a week in the family WhatsApp group to let everyone know I'm alive and well and bounce. Me and my best friend talk about once a month,  unless we catch up to play tennis together. Shit like that definitely wouldn't fly in a relationship. I definitely can't handle attachments.

b7

Quote from: Glock's HUSBAND on July 27, 2020, 08:53:41 PM
I think that's why I prefer to deal with a guy that has a life of his own, have something goin on, your own friends and shit
Definitely

In everything, we should have balance. I also want to know that someone cares about me, so i don't want anyone overly aloof and "busy" either

Let's be honest

HUGO

Quote from: RIGs Oceans on July 28, 2020, 09:20:22 PM
Quote from: Glock's HUSBAND on July 27, 2020, 08:53:41 PM
I think that's why I prefer to deal with a guy that has a life of his own, have something goin on, your own friends and shit
Definitely

In everything, we should have balance. I also want to know that someone cares about me, so i don't want anyone overly aloof and "busy" either

Let's be honest

!!!

Harlem

I begin to distance myself from dudes who start to act like this... it's like bruhhh calm down... I stopped even having sexual interest too b/c the chase ain't there no more

b7

Quote from: Harlem on July 28, 2020, 10:29:47 PM
I begin to distance myself from dudes who start to act like this... it's like bruhhh calm down... I stopped even having sexual interest too b/c the chase ain't there no more
:plzstop:

At least ur honest

JCJ 🪐

Not 24/7 but I can take more time together than what's probably considered "average"
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Harlem

Quote from: RIGs Oceans on July 28, 2020, 11:46:44 PM
Quote from: Harlem on July 28, 2020, 10:29:47 PM
:plzstop:

At least ur honest

Lol got to be King... I don't got time to force shit no more

LOONA.