4 singles and STILL no album in sight. What TF GIVES!?!?!?!

Started by Vonc2002, November 19, 2018, 03:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

She need a full album of nothing but Body Party and Sophomore vibes

Young

Quote from: Harlem on November 20, 2018, 07:00:42 PM
She need a full album of nothing but Body Party and Sophomore vibes

Lies

The girls also wanna BOP and get a Goodies & Oh! 2.0 mess too

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

[asnafosafdmadsfio'sdf[odnsosd'sdfn

Well, it's probably better for her to go back to the drawing board if it's gonna be an album of Dose's and Level Up's.

Cowgirl

Quote from: 9! on November 25, 2018, 09:09:34 PM

Well, it's probably better for her to go back to the drawing board if it's gonna be an album of Dose's and Level Up's.
No shade but Level is right up her alley. Jumping on a bandwagon and riding a wave..

Navyman

Quote from: BowDown on November 25, 2018, 09:10:37 PM

No shade but Level is right up her alley. Jumping on a bandwagon and riding a wave..
More like starting. What main stream female was doing crunk? The Jersey sound? The trap sound when she smears doing it?

Cowgirl

Quote from: Tonkaman on November 25, 2018, 09:19:39 PM

More like starting. What main stream female was doing crunk? The Jersey sound? The trap sound when she smears doing it?
She road a wave with Goodies. :unsure:

Vonc2002

Are u calling ciara a pioneer :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 25, 2018, 09:27:29 PM

Are u calling ciara a pioneer :dead:
did you have to ask that question if you already know what a pioneer, shit streaks fagg