4 singles and STILL no album in sight. What TF GIVES!?!?!?!

Started by Vonc2002, November 19, 2018, 03:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Vonc2002

Quote from: Twisted Elegance on December 09, 2018, 03:43:05 PM
Never gets it the fuck right
Then she releases "Dose" like its 2004 :uhh:
She's stupid
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
I've honestly never witnessed someone CONSTANTLY get it  so wrong :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

bynm36

she just needs to do a whole 180, and do something totally different.  'Cause the mess she's been putting out lately just ain't it.

FlowerBomb

JJDjjjjd
Like the one time she does something different with "Freak me", it turns out to be a remake of an already weak ass song and she throws the most overrated obvious artist from that genre on it :dead:
Where's the fucking commitment? The fucking execution? Her essence!?!
Who is she?!?

fedswatchin

vcccccccccccccccdvdfdffd

fagg CALM down :uhh: Ciara is white now. get used to it

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

FlowerBomb

FlowerBomb

You know how many SOUNDS and styles she could slay?
Imagine that sing talk mess over some house music, some dub step mess?
Like call up Katyrnda for some mess you dumb bitch
Get rid of those Disney kid dancers, smoke some blunts and get loose dumb bitch
:gorlonfire:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Twisted Elegance on December 09, 2018, 03:51:09 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 09, 2018, 03:50:21 PM
Jayden u ok :guys:
fag she's not reaching her full potential and I'm pissed about it
I get it tho. Shade aside, i could see Ciara doing a lil sumn but it's like she's set on being some cornball.  It's really weird to me that she's SO removed from what's hot. Girl u grew up in ATL. These reject tinashe songs she's doing  :uhh:

fedswatchin

I honestly think she wants nothing to do with current sounding music because of how the Future situation panned out. And she's got her foot all the way in with her philanthropic efforts. And she's 33. And a wife/mother, which is a role she has completely embraced.

I don't think we'll ever see the Oh Ciara again

'ology

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 25, 2018, 09:51:42 PM
Quote from: TROLLISA mess link=topic=64452.msg1828778#msg1828778date
Waiting on my arrival
Waiting?  U were summoned and u did what good slaves do, u came. Now why hasnt this bitch had an album release date after releasing 3 singles, fag
:plzstop:
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

FlowerBomb

Like I was watching "IF" the other day and thought what if Ciara released some hard rock urban mess like that today?
People would eat that mess up :dead:
She's content with being DRY and uninspiring and the ci's can't tell me shit about it